I have recently bought the PlayBook keyboard case and I'm loving it aside from the slow pointer speed. Now it's almost the perfect development device. Multitasking at it's best. Full (mini) keyboard. Now all I'm lacking are the apps to successfully program. Mainly web development. Right now, I'm using LiteFTP for my FTP services, that works great. Obviously I can use the PlayBook Browser for the online testing. I just need a good file editor. One where you can open multiple files and jump in between them in the app, color coding, line number, etc.. Does anyone know of any of these? If not, I think I might have to get to work

Thanks!
    11-06-12 11:56 AM
    Notepad++ works fine for me, but i normally use 000webhost.com for builing apps, and i open the website url in the playbook browser to test it.

I also use the Ripple Emulator ( Desktop version .exe & Google Chrome extension )

Ripple is the best tool to test the APP

For Color coding i use Google Chrome
    - Right Click -> View Element -> Edit the code, and copy it

Hope this will help you

Jeroen
    ShimmyShine likes this.
    11-06-12 12:11 PM
    Hm. I think I mistakenly gave off the impression I needed programs on my computer to code with. I more so need an app on my PlayBook that I can open files and modify them on. My mistake!!
    11-06-12 12:13 PM
    Web Developer setup?-img_00000439.jpgHelloWeb Developer setup?-img_00000440.jpg

Notebook plus,could this help?
    ShimmyShine likes this.
    11-06-12 04:09 PM
    Nice! I will give it a try. Otherwise, I'll make one that has exactly what I want in it and be good to go from there. I just don't want to make an app, just to make a website. lol

Thanks again!

--- Edit: On second thought, I don't see it in app world. Is that an android converted app?
    11-06-12 04:13 PM
    It's not Android. I got it off the old Playbookbars spreadsheet. I can share it with you if it will help you with your work.
    11-06-12 04:20 PM
    Please. That would be great!
    11-06-12 04:21 PM
    Please send me pm with email ill send it now.
    11-06-12 04:39 PM