Hello guys...

I recently wrote a mail to Saavn regarding their ported android app

"anilvarma.sagi
    Subject: Feedback for Saavn.com
    FEB 21, 2012 | 04:46PM EST
    Team Saavn replied:
    Hi Anil
    Thanks for writing in, we are aware of this and are working on building our own native app for the Blackberry playbook.

We appreciate your concern and thank you so much for listening!
    Team Saavn
    FEB 19, 2012 | 09:00AM EST
    Original message
    anilvarma.sagi wrote:

Date: February 19, 2012, 5:58 am
    Name: anilvarma
    Email: anilvarma.sagi@gmail.com

Comment: HI, recently i found your app on blackberry playbook appworld, i think it was converted from android apk file , i dont think you guys ported it, some individual is taking benefits like free playbook etc, as i am the user of Blackberry playbook and saavn, i request you guys to make a native app for the platform...if u can see it has positive reviews of more thank 4.5 stars and the users of playbook are enjoying your app, it has some bugs like crashes and spacebar is not working while typing in search bar etc....i am requesting you to develop a native app for the platform..thanks"

For those who are wondering what Saavn is
    "About Saavn
    Saavn brings you the best Bollywood and Indian music listening experience on the web and mobile. Or, as we like to say... Pick a song, every song."
    gtamhankar and playbook2 like this.
    02-22-12 08:16 AM
    the one thats currently available in Blackberry App world does not work for me ,so eagerly waiting for native App from THE Saavn
    02-24-12 05:00 AM
    The saavn app currently available via App World works fine for me but would definitely welcome a native app as opposed to android ported one!
    02-24-12 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD