Anyone know if there is a warcraft 2/age of empires/starcraft style of game for the playbook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 02:52 PM
    not yet, i would like blizz to do a starcraft style. to be honest i've had anoff warcraft for ten lifetimes.
    04-30-11 03:22 PM
    not yet, i would like blizz to do a starcraft style. to be honest i've had anoff warcraft for ten lifetimes.
    its been 10 lifetimes since i've played it :P. not picky on the actual title, just that style of building a village/army i think would be great for killing time on the plane trips.
    04-30-11 03:26 PM
    my thing is between playing warcraft series for 6 years then playing world of warcraft for 7 years (i think i don't remember now all i know was i was in beta). wasting that many years i would rather play starcraft if im going to play anything. i've done everything thing to break the hellish grip of those games to the point of i replaced my desktop with a laptop and pushed my desktop into the dark parts of my closet never to be seen again. but would be nice to see a starcraft or starcraft 2 like game. "in the rear with the gear"
    04-30-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD