Only 9 more likes needed to become number 1!
    03-01-12 06:10 PM
    i liked this, my GF uses tango on her android phone, this would be a good win for playbook owners.
    03-01-12 08:31 PM
    116 votes?
    03-01-12 09:27 PM
    so many treads on voting for apps, i figured maybe we should have a sub forum with all the different apps in one tread each and keep track of who we need to vote for on twitter or their forums to get their apps in here. i think it would help to have a lot of people go vote for our apps we want and people wouldnt need to read trough all countless hours to find out where to go vote as it would be on the main topics.
    03-01-12 09:47 PM
    Signed in, we're 1 behind Mac now.
    03-02-12 12:02 AM
    I'm guessing most people have no idea that Tango blows Skype away. Free multi platform video chat, if we get this then everyone's beloved Skype will surely follow.
    Any idea how long the Mac version was on top of the wish list?
    But dear goodness, Tango blows Skype away? Have you ever used Tango? The call quality is utterly awful, its so far inferior to Skype its not even funny.
    But beggars can't be choosers, we have to be happy with what scraps we can get I guess.
    I really wish RIM would make BBM multi platform and add video, now that would be pure awesome.
    03-02-12 06:03 AM
    Any idea how long the Mac version was on top of the wish list?
    But dear goodness, Tango blows Skype away? Have you ever used Tango? The call quality is utterly awful, its so far inferior to Skype its not even funny.
    But beggars can't be choosers, we have to be happy with what scraps we can get I guess.
    I really wish RIM would make BBM multi platform and add video, now that would be pure awesome.
    I completely disagree. I've always found tango to be better quality than Skype. Also, tango is more available on most devices. They basically have an app for everything except blackberry and mac computers. With a Tango app you could video chat with almost anyone, anywhere.

Playbook is currently 1 vote behind mac, let's make this the most requested feature. It would be a HUGE benefit for our playbooks.
    03-02-12 06:17 AM
    Put the quality away, let's beat the Mac first!
    03-02-12 07:37 AM
    I completely disagree. I've always found tango to be better quality than Skype. Also, tango is more available on most devices. They basically have an app for everything except blackberry and mac computers. With a Tango app you could video chat with almost anyone, anywhere.

Playbook is currently 1 vote behind mac, let's make this the most requested feature. It would be a HUGE benefit for our playbooks.
    Ive found Tango to be very poor connection wise but might have been a bad connection one day, I never tried it again.
    What devices does Tango run on that Skype doesn't?
    Skype works on virtually every mobile platform plus Windows and Mac systems, except BlackBerries.
    Tango doesn't work on BlackBerries or Macs.
    Heck, theres even Skype for Symbian.
    Curious to know what devices Tango supports that Skype doesn't.
    Bottom line, 2000 odd emails to Skype didn't get anything sorted, less than 200 requests for Tango are unlikely to get the job done sadly, but we live in hope.
    03-02-12 10:25 AM
    the fact that rim is so slow with their device update might be a factor why people think rim is going to go down. like many are saying bb10 will show people how rim is doing but until then dont expect miracles, and even then.. i may already be too late.
    03-02-12 10:27 AM
    I think we could do a better job of pushing this to get the vote count higher. It seems to be half-hearted. Personally, I have never used Skype and even though the 20+ people I have convinced to use Tango love it, they might not like it when I come around and ask them to switch to something else.

I too like the idea of a RIM product, but if it doesn't interface with existing products (Skype, Tango, RIMs own video chat) or if it doesn't show up in the Android Market or App Store how can it be a good "cross-platform" video chat?
    03-02-12 10:44 AM
    #1 most requested now, by 1 whole vote
    03-02-12 12:21 PM
    Who's first and where do u see the list?
    03-02-12 01:36 PM
    Play book is first now.

Tango Support for BlackBerry PlayBook : Tango Support Center

Just click on the like button and leave a comment.
    03-02-12 02:23 PM
    Let's keep the support up!
    03-05-12 05:48 PM
    Keep the votes coming!
    03-10-12 03:31 PM
    Count me in. Tango didn't too bad. Better than none.
    03-10-12 07:22 PM
    Anyone knows if they have considered? It is not shown as planned yet.
    03-11-12 08:59 AM
    You can write to them on twitter. I asked them about it a week ago and they said nothing planned yet, but it was on their radar. All we can do is keep voting and hope they come through.
    03-11-12 10:02 AM
    What is their twitter address?
    03-11-12 12:04 PM
    What is their twitter address?
    Their twitter is @TangoMe
    03-11-12 03:19 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD