yesterday I contact with Tango app dev to make the app available for PB, but they told me that If we really need it we have to vote for it and there is already an official page for it in there website but I found that is just 29 voted for it which is a SMALL number .

so please get in this page and "like" it and make a comment .
    Tango Support for BlackBerry PlayBook : Tango Support Center

in case u don't know this app its just like viber ...
    02-15-12 03:41 AM
    i would like this app more that i want skype
    Adhamalghamdi likes this.
    02-15-12 05:43 AM
    I have been mentioning this for a few weeks now in multiple threads. This is a great cross-platform video service that my family uses daily. They have "planned" next to BB phones and we can easily get more votes on the Playbook side.
    02-15-12 06:30 AM
    yesterday I contact with Tango app dev to make the app available for PB, but they told me that If we really need it we have to vote for it and there is already an official page for it in there website but I found that is just 29 voted for it which is a SMALL number .

so please get in this page and "like" it and make a comment .
    Tango Support for BlackBerry PlayBook : Tango Support Center

in case u don't know this app its just like viber ...
    thats what i been saying all this time, to with skype, that would be to complicated.. not even microsoft phones has it just yet,can you imagine how long would take to playbook to get skype!!! i got both tango and skype on my samsung ultra and i use have been using tango lately the most.. what should we do in order to get tango
    02-15-12 06:52 AM
    i would like this app more that i want skype
    I agree, I think its more important than skype .
    02-15-12 08:08 AM
    02-15-12 08:52 AM
    35 votes now, we can do better than that!
    Adhamalghamdi and Toodeurep like this.
    02-15-12 09:30 AM
    35 votes now, we can do better than that!
    sure we can !
    we sent +2000 email to skype
    02-15-12 12:26 PM
    lets ask the thread starter of the skype campaign to do the same for tango, i was just coming on to start a thread about this
    02-15-12 12:39 PM
    I signed #165 ... C'mon guys!!!
    02-15-12 12:56 PM
    sure we can !
    we sent +2000 email to skype
    Go big or go home! Need to get this on the front page of CB.
    Adhamalghamdi likes this.
    02-15-12 01:39 PM
    I agree, someone should organize a vote for Tango campaign.
    02-15-12 04:21 PM
    i have voted!
    02-15-12 06:31 PM
    I agree, someone should organize a vote for Tango campaign.
    There is a twitter petition when you go to the tango support link.

Tango says the move quickly and only take 2 weeks to develops apps, let's see if they are telling the truth or not. They were the first video chat app for android, and now they are doing windows phone as well.
    02-15-12 07:08 PM
    There is a twitter petition when you go to the tango support link.

Tango says the move quickly and only take 2 weeks to develops apps, let's see if they are telling the truth or not. They were the first video chat app for android, and now they are doing windows phone as well.
    I had the same account on my Android phone as I still do on my PC. If I was out and about when Tangoed I took it on the phone, if I was chilling at home I could do either. We have 2 laptops, 2 ipods, an Ipad, an Android phone and our PC all hooked into this. It truly is cross-platform.

...and don't let them get away with moving it to "PLANNED". BB phones have been @ PLANNED for MONTHS!!!!
    jkruiser likes this.
    02-15-12 07:36 PM
    twitition - Tango App on BlackBerry Playbook

Here is the twitter link, only 171 votes in 9 months....
    02-15-12 07:53 PM
    My email tells me more votes have been made.
    02-15-12 08:03 PM
    Im starting to think votes don't mean anything, RIM are holding back these apps themselves.
    Its too much of a coincidence that no VOIP programs apart from reel portal are available at all. It would just be too incredibly unimaginable to imagine theres an organisation that designed a tablet with forward and backward facing cameras and then no developers thought of porting their VOIP and video call software to it.
    For all the praise Alec Saunders get he's done precious little to deserve most of it, as VP or developer relations he should either be begging companies like Skype and Viber to port their apps over, or selling the thousands of Playbooks he's given away in the last week off the back off a truck and chucking it at a developer to make a program for the ecosystem.
    As a communication device Ive pushed BlackBerry as the best option by far over the last 6 months or so since I discovered it but Im really growing tired of having to use my wifes Android phone whenever we talk to our families abroad.
    Most of the demographic they aim at have families, friends etc overseas. To not have anything to fit those people till now is just unfathomably stupid, and I have to say RIM, for whatever insane reason, have to be the ones holding this back, theres no way not one single developer sees the potential in this space.
    shampisang likes this.
    02-15-12 08:22 PM
    Some of us should tweet Alec and ask him what's up. He mentioned Skype as his favorite app that wasn't available yet.

I'm wondering if we will see something when os2 drops or if none of these developers thought the PlayBook was worth there time. Look how long it took for rovio for angry birds, and they were the first "big name" developer to jump on board. Once we get a few more big ones, others will be forced to follow (or much more inclined).
    02-15-12 09:05 PM
    My email tells me more votes have been made.
    Ten more comments on the tango site after I posted mine.
    02-15-12 09:08 PM
    Ten more comments on the tango site after I posted mine.
    I have been chatting them up on twitter and even been sending them emails. Thier response is quick so I hope it isn't "Peggy" (or some other vague reference to a group of guys working from a garage) on the other end
    02-15-12 09:16 PM
    I have been chatting them up on twitter and even been sending them emails. Thier response is quick so I hope it isn't "Peggy" (or some other vague reference to a group of guys working from a garage) on the other end
    Lol, I love those commercials.

They seem to have an ego, so that might work in our favor. A few thousand crackheads might help get the ball rolling.
    02-15-12 09:20 PM
    I don't tweet normally because I think it's kinda silly, but I just tweeted both @tangome and @asaunders

I'm sure if more bb users knew what tango was, they would be all over this instead of whining about Skype.
    02-15-12 09:39 PM
    twitition - Tango App on BlackBerry Playbook

Here is the twitter link, only 171 votes in 9 months....
    I know! :|
    02-15-12 10:27 PM
    172 now... Baby Steps
    02-15-12 10:49 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD