Hi,

We just ported our newest popular game to Playbook! Lite version is available for Free, so you can try it

We would like to hear your opinion, please feel free to let us know.

App World links:

Here is video of older version of game, it will show only one type of gameplay.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnbmbdZOs4[/YT]

I hope you'll like The Viking Way!
    09-10-12 08:24 AM
    Liked the free version. And bought it, reviewed it
    09-10-12 09:32 PM
    Thank you very much! We need your support, we ask all of you who liked our game to review it, will be great help to us.
    09-11-12 06:53 AM
    I tried the free version of the game, and it works very nicely. It's an Angry Birds genre, with some additional features. Of note are meters that show you your shot strength and angle. They even show you what your previous shot's strength and angle were, so that you can make fine adjustments. It even has something like a first person mode for sone of the levels.

I noticed on the pics that some of the levels have coins. Can they be spent, and on what?
    09-11-12 07:29 AM
    Coins are available starting from second episode (in full version only), they are used to unlock last episode. Also you can use collected icons to get extra ammo in level.
    09-11-12 08:56 AM
    We starting promotion discount! 50% off for next 3 days! Good time to get it
    09-14-12 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD