Hi.
    i need some android video player for my pb. but i cannot convert/sideload they,because it looks complicated.
    How can i get .bar video players? e.g : mxplayer

Thanks
    04-02-12 08:17 AM
    Anything with video related won't work properly for side loaded apps. Like all the video players, and all the video chat apps.
    04-02-12 08:55 AM
    Anything with video related won't work properly for side loaded apps. Like all the video players, and all the video chat apps.
    This is not really true. I sideloaded Meridian on my PB and it will play some video. That being said, it won't play all the videos that the native player will.
    04-02-12 11:51 AM
    Hi.
    i need some android video player for my pb. but i cannot convert/sideload they,because it looks complicated.
    How can i get .bar video players? e.g : mxplayer

Thanks
    From my last search and try, no decent video players are available to from AppWorld or to sideload. I've tried a few of the ones with available bar files, i think mxplayer or something like that, just didn't work right.

By the way everything is complicated if you don't try! Just follow the steps its the easiest thing to do.
    04-02-12 12:03 PM
    For something related, I contacted the dev of Act 1 Video Player on Android, who said the process of converting his app for Playbook was pretty complicated/time-consuming/whatever, but that he might do it at some point.

I'm not holding my breath, but I'd pay for it ina heartbeat.
    04-02-12 01:45 PM
    Yeah we need a better video player. V2.0 player craps out on some videos and AC3 audio movies that I have converted won't even allow me to fastforward.

The worst of all is the video player doesn't remember where I left off if I quit and watch it later. this really sucks.
    Dukeks likes this.
    04-02-12 02:19 PM
    From my last search and try, no decent video players are available to from AppWorld or to sideload. I've tried a few of the ones with available bar files, i think mxplayer or something like that, just didn't work right.

By the way everything is complicated if you don't try! Just follow the steps its the easiest thing to do.
    ok. i'll try
    04-03-12 05:25 AM
    Unfortunately good android video players use native libs (ffmpeg etc) which make them capable of playing virtually anything, but this is not supported on pb.
    04-04-12 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD