Just thought I'd bring this everyones attention, video chat through reelportal is available on ipads/iphone devices so now we can video chat cross platform. Thought some may like the news, personally my wife uses an ipad and i use a playbook so great for me.
    Last edited by erandhawa; 07-27-11 at 07:32 PM.
    07-27-11 07:11 PM
    There is also AIM video chat, via the web. Not sure if it works for iPad or iPhone though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 08:35 PM
    AIM video chat doesn't work yet but they are supposedly working on an iphone/ipad version as well. The only solid video communication app that will go across devices seems to be this one. Would definitely be nice for skype to come but we all know that story.
    07-27-11 09:33 PM
    or u can use https://imo.im with ur existing im there r native app on the bottom left for ios & android. on PB once connected hunt thru buttons to turn on video cam and then choose correct one to get face to face. not as clear as PB video chat but workable.
    07-27-11 10:15 PM
    or u can use https://imo.im with ur existing im there r native app on the bottom left for ios & android. on PB once connected hunt thru buttons to turn on video cam and then choose correct one to get face to face. not as clear as PB video chat but workable.
    i dont think video chat works from imo.im to another device only to another imo.im web browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 11:54 PM
    Reelportal works great on ipad....
    Finally........ wives and husbands can see each other

Sadly, it was not ready when I was overseas last month and my wife had to turn on the laptop to do the chat and see my kids.... (once you have a tablet you don't want to use the laptop)
    07-28-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD