09-02-11 06:40 PM
31 12
tools
    I can accept it if this was part of the deal to get VEVO to the PlayBook. I just hate that the Rogers Commercial's volume are higher than the Music Video I'm playing.

I'm driving I have to turn the volume down.
    09-01-11 12:26 AM
    Lately I can't open it. I get to the welcome screen, but nothing happens. I used to be able to tap the center of the screen to continue, but its not working anymore. I'm gonna try to delete/reinstall.
    I've seen this several times as well. I'm not certain, but it only seems to happen after I create a playlist. As long as I'm running without one it seems to run fine with only a few second delay on startup.
    09-01-11 07:22 AM
    I've seen this several times as well. I'm not certain, but it only seems to happen after I create a playlist. As long as I'm running without one it seems to run fine with only a few second delay on startup.
    Removing and reinstalling took care of my issues. Maybe the real solution was eliminating the playlists. Nice find. I love this app!
    09-01-11 08:51 AM
    I don't know if its the App or the PB OS, but 30 seconds of streaming on +20MB Wifi before HD kicks in, is rediculous. I notice there are tiers of Quality, but sometimes it only jumps 1 tier and I don't even know if that's all that's available for that specific video or it couldn't buffer long enough to get the higher quality stream.

I wish those "tiers" of streaming Quality had some type of indication what they were, be it : 480p/720p or just bandwidth levels like 2MB, 5MB, etc. Maybe its just the geek in me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 02:48 PM
    No Vevo issues on the PB here.
    09-02-11 04:32 PM
    Mine quit working also. Deleted it, reinstalled now working fine. Of course I lost my big play list!
    09-02-11 06:40 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD