My family is a heavy into Roboform use, but we prefer NOT to use Roboform Lite product with Opera on PlayBook (not gotten it to work anyway). Roboform has no PlayBook product, but Roboform does allow export to CSV, is that importable into XLabz Vault? For work I also use IronKey and there is no such option. Are IronKey passwords importable into Vault?

I attempted to send a request on xlabz.com site after getting to the Vault product information and it gave .../product_send.php not found error. Did this from PlayBook and Firefox on Windows, same error. Thought you might want to know that your product feedback section is not working.
    11-27-12 01:28 PM
    I just bought the program. Was waiting for DataVault to make its way to the PB for a while so was looking for a new password program and found this thread.

Thanks for the awesome program!
    11-27-12 09:35 PM
    Can you make it so that you can choose between various icons for the custom categories and items?

Also any plans on sub categories?
    11-27-12 09:37 PM
    XLabz, the Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook is an aesthetically pleasing application and seems to have all the functionality expected of a password keeper type application. Definitely worth the fee for those in need of a password database on their tablet. I am awaiting bridge-mode access to the Password Keeper application on my BlackBerry smartphone; I just prefer all my passwords stored in one application and automatically backed-up to BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express. That said, I will probably purchase Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook to support another quality application from a BlackBerry PlayBook developer. Do you have any plans to integrate your application's database content with the Password Keeper on our BlackBerry smartphones, or possibly just leverage BlackBerry Bridge to access Password Keeper from within Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook?
    11-27-12 09:47 PM
    My family is a heavy into Roboform use, but we prefer NOT to use Roboform Lite product with Opera on PlayBook (not gotten it to work anyway). Roboform has no PlayBook product, but Roboform does allow export to CSV, is that importable into XLabz Vault? For work I also use IronKey and there is no such option. Are IronKey passwords importable into Vault?

I attempted to send a request on xlabz.com site after getting to the Vault product information and it gave .../product_send.php not found error. Did this from PlayBook and Firefox on Windows, same error. Thought you might want to know that your product feedback section is not working.
    Hi!

Vault currently doesn't support importing from Roboform or IronKey. However it supports importing from KeePass (v1.x and v2.x) via XML. If you're able to export from your current apps in the KeePass format you could import the data into Vault.

And thanks for letting us know about the issue in our feedback section. We'll look into it ASAP.
    11-27-12 11:50 PM
    XLabz, the Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook is an aesthetically pleasing application and seems to have all the functionality expected of a password keeper type application. Definitely worth the fee for those in need of a password database on their tablet. I am awaiting bridge-mode access to the Password Keeper application on my BlackBerry smartphone; I just prefer all my passwords stored in one application and automatically backed-up to BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express. That said, I will probably purchase Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook to support another quality application from a BlackBerry PlayBook developer. Do you have any plans to integrate your application's database content with the Password Keeper on our BlackBerry smartphones, or possibly just leverage BlackBerry Bridge to access Password Keeper from within Vault- Password Manager for BlackBerry PlayBook?
    Hi!

Firstly, thank you so much for your support. We are glad that you like using Vault. Regarding your suggestion to leverage BB Bridge, we'll definitely keep this is mind and see if we can support this in one of our future updates. We can't really provide you with a time-frame for this though, it could take a while. But thank you for your suggestion.
    11-28-12 12:15 AM
    I just downloaded it, and paid for it...and it's already asking me to upgrade for another payment. What's up with that?
    12-06-12 12:25 PM
    I just downloaded it, and paid for it...and it's already asking me to upgrade for another payment. What's up with that?
    Hmm - I was thinking of downloading tonight, but that doesn't sound too good!

Also wondered if I could import from Last Pass which I use on my laptop.
    12-06-12 07:21 PM
    @philabritton This looks like an issue with the RIM payment gateway. We can confirm that the update is free of cost and there is no need for you to pay anything for the update. Please contact RIM technical support about this issue - they might be able to help you with this.

@kwelamnp Vault supports import from KeePass (v1.x and v2.x) via XML but doesn't support Last Pass at this moment.
    12-06-12 10:32 PM
    I bought this a few days ago, and input all my credit cards and banking data etc, and backed up. Then i did a wipe and lost my browser saved links, so it occurred to me to put all my sites in Vault! So now Vault is the first app I open on the playbook and portal to everything.

I see the discussions on a pc app, I agree with earlier earlier comments, having Vault on all platforms will boost sales.
    01-04-13 04:53 PM
    Hi All,

We just wanted to let you all know that Vault has been updated to v1.4.

Here's what's new:

• Now import CSV files in KeePass format
    • Export your Vault data in KeePass XML or CSV formats
    • Change the category for an entry
    • Added support for a File Browser while performing Import / Export operations
    • Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

As always, feel free to email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com in case of any queries or issues.
    05-06-13 12:41 AM
    Hi All,

We just wanted to let you all know that Vault has been updated to v1.4.

Here's what's new:

• Now import CSV files in KeePass format
    • Export your Vault data in KeePass XML or CSV formats
    • Change the category for an entry
    • Added support for a File Browser while performing Import / Export operations
    • Minor bug fixes and performance improvements

As always, feel free to email us at bbsupport[at]xlabz[dot]com in case of any queries or issues.
    Just want to thank you for upgrading your app for our little ol' playbooks.
    XLabz likes this.
    05-06-13 11:47 AM
    Does the Vault Password Manager actually fill in passwords - like Roboform - or is it simply a secure place to record passwords that then have to be looked up individually? So far, I haven't been able to find the answer, and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of support. I had great hopes for this on my Playbook but am so far quite disappointed.
    04-20-14 12:34 AM
    No, Vault is not like RoboForm, Vault only stores your password locally and you would have to copy/paste values into the browser manually. It is not technically feasible to do auto-complete on a BlackBerry device.
    04-21-14 01:01 AM
    Does the Vault Password Manager actually fill in passwords - like Roboform - or is it simply a secure place to record passwords that then have to be looked up individually? So far, I haven't been able to find the answer, and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of support. I had great hopes for this on my Playbook but am so far quite disappointed.
    Origami Browser for the playbook has a save login info option, not sure if thats what you are looking for.
    04-21-14 01:18 AM
    Vault is now NOT reading my Keepass files, in any format (.xml or CSV) or from any version of KeepAss. Vault won't read anything in the "Document" directory (/accounts/shared/documents) of the Playbook, (Pinwheel just keeps spinning). Vault will however, save to the "Clipboard directory" and read what it saves back, but won't read the current Keepass file in the same "Clipboard" directory (/accounts/1000/clipboard). Vault returns error "There was an error trying to import the data (Error Code 3001:Error #3001). Please ensure the file is in the correct format and try again". Have deleted and reloaded vault with latest version. Playbook version is 2.1.0.1917. What gives.
    Ray
    07-25-14 01:03 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD