Help! I am getting ready to leave in less than a day; I'm taking a team on a short-term Missions trip, and want to blog on Wordpress while we're gone. It will let me do text only just fine, but when I try to insert a picture on, a full screen message pops up and says "The application is not allowed to browse any files". Any ideas?
    07-20-12 06:27 PM
    Did you allow the permissions to access your phone when it first installed?
    07-20-12 06:35 PM
    For the phone or the playbook, your permissions may be what you need to fix.

If this doesn't fix the problem, and with your little time remaining, get on Wordpress and set up the post by email option.

I use this over the app when posting. I haven't been able to figure out how to put he pictures in any order within the post, but i can attach multiple pictures with ease. If using the playbook the email text editing found in the compose screen translate well to posts on wordpress.

Which app are you using on the playbook by the way?
    07-20-12 09:41 PM
    I installed wordpress for the playbook before we went to Berlin in March. Worked like a charm -- pictures, embedding youtube videos (which I uploaded from the playbook), text.

Might be a local problem, or a problem with your remote wordpress install?
    07-21-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD