Hi All,

I've noticed this happen a few times. I have some apps that await an upgrade to a more recent version. So i go to appworld on my Playbook and download the upgrade. After the upgrade is successful and I leave appworld to go back to the main screen, I see that the new app version has installed but the older one hasn't unistalled (2 icons on the main screen).

For example: GeeReader app. I had v1.07. I upgraded to 1.08. v1.07 was still there and functioning and so was version 1.08. Obviously this is not the action i want. In appworld (MyWorld) tab v1.07 is no longer listed. How can I remove the older versions of apps if they don't get overwritten by newer versions?

THX
    08-10-11 12:30 PM
    Press and hold any icon - all of them will start to blink. There will be an X or TrashIcon, press that to delete the app. Or you can do to the Appworld and delete from there. This doubling occurs every so often.
    08-10-11 01:11 PM
    I thought the X would just delete the icon, not the app?

As i said, in My world tab in appworld, only the newer version of the app shows, so it can't be removed from there.
    08-10-11 01:48 PM
    Pressing the 'x' definitely deletes the app off of the PlayBook. If the icon is gone, consider the app gone.
    08-10-11 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD