I just checked the "Recently Updated" section in App World on my PB. All the following games appear there, so their support is coming for V2.0
    1) Kona's Crate
    2) Snuggle Truck
    3) Samurai II : Vengeance
    4) Roboto
    5) Psychoban
    6) Downhill Bowling 2
    7) Dog Pile
    8) Diversion
    9) Castle Warriors
    10) Real Soccer 2011 HD
    11) Star Front : Collision HD
    12) N.O.V.A 2 HD
    13) Lets Golf 2 HD
    14) Eternal Legacy HD
    15) Asphalt 6 Adrenaline HD
    16) Angry Birds

I can't wait to get hands on official OS 2.0 now.
    02-06-12 11:24 PM
    About time!
    02-06-12 11:36 PM
    i haven't received notification to update my angry birds or asphalt 6 games.
    02-06-12 11:37 PM
    If you're looking under recently updated it is often inaccurate. I literally have every game you listed and none show updates. Not saying the updates aren't there..but what I am saying is that I don't believe they have "flipped the switch" so to speak on them all as of yet. I think something in the back end triggers a notification to app world but if the dev never marked it as a ready update, then they don't roll out.
    02-07-12 12:17 AM
    For me I see the updates in the Updates Tab a couple days before I actually have access to them. Most of the time I just have to wait the day, but sometimes it gives me a false alarm. I remember Blaq being "updated" and it never ended happening.
    02-07-12 01:09 AM
    Glad you clarified this bla1ze. I have had so many issues with this beta and appworld that I thought it was a bug preventing me from getting the updates. It's too bad I don't see modern Combat in the list. It has a crashing problem ,not frequently but enough to be annoying.
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 02-07-12 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Another thought.
    02-07-12 01:12 AM
    It is odd as a few games I own show recently updated but no update is available. Most notably they list Uno as being updated yet the page still shows version 1.0 and no update available.
    Bunch of other apps I own show the same thing too. Odd all these apps show in the recently updated list, yet no updates are there.
    I'm on official 1x release.

Ahhh well, having fun with what I got LOL.
    02-07-12 01:18 AM
    One of those annoyances for devs I have found is that when you submit an update for your app, it is placed in the Recently Updated list immediately, before they complete review. Since review takes at least 1-2 days (longer recently, I assume due to the mass influx of Android apps), you get what we're seeing here, people thinking there's an update, but not actually getting it. And by the time you really do have an update out, it's already off the Recently Updated list...
    02-07-12 03:18 PM
    i wonder if angry birds rio & seasons will finally get level updates?
    02-07-12 03:22 PM
    i just updated the angry birds.. first thing i noticed.. the icon has changed, it now has the rounded off edges like most icons on pb. Now its time to open the thing.
    02-07-12 11:38 PM
    I've seen my browser listed there for many weeks with no updates in the pipes from me at all.
    manytone likes this.
    02-07-12 11:41 PM
    I've seen my browser listed there for many weeks with no updates in the pipes from me at all.
    LOL... perfect response ;-0
    02-08-12 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD