Hey everyone, along with BBM I have noticed that the bridge browser is allowing more functionality then before. I am now able to log into sites that previously have me errors. For example, Travian (a browser game) would give me errors before, and now I can log in and use the game. Also, on Facebook before I could never post comments without an error. That works now too!
    Last edited by jessi449; 05-02-11 at 09:14 AM.
    05-02-11 08:58 AM
    Can anyone give us poor AT&T customers an OTA link until AT&T gets its head of our its %&$!!% ??

Thanks! Running a Torch on OS 6 here.. Link much appreciated!!

Hey everyone, along with BBM I have noticed that the browser is allowing more functionality then before. I am now able to log into sites that previously have me errors. For example, Travian (a browser game) would give me errors before, and now I can log in and use the game. Also, on Facebook before I could never post comments without an error. That works now too!
    05-02-11 09:02 AM
    Can anyone give us poor AT&T customers an OTA link until AT&T gets its head of our its %&$!!% ??

Thanks! Running a Torch on OS 6 here.. Link much appreciated!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f222/bl...-links-610857/
    dacraneman and zelz12 like this.
    05-02-11 09:04 AM
    Hey everyone, along with BBM I have noticed that the browser is allowing more functionality then before. I am now able to log into sites that previously have me errors. For example, Travian (a browser game) would give me errors before, and now I can log in and use the game. Also, on Facebook before I could never post comments without an error. That works now too!
    When you say "browser" do you mean the bridge browser? or the regular browser? If the latter, I don't understand why an update to the BB bridge app would have any effect at all on the regular browser.
    05-02-11 09:13 AM
    I meant bridge browser, I edited the original post.

I've also noticed I cannot get bridge files to open anymore.
    05-02-11 09:15 AM
    I meant bridge browser, I edited the original post.

I've also noticed I cannot get bridge files to open anymore.
    i get "this file is read-only. you will not be able to save any changes." but they are opening
    05-02-11 09:19 AM
    Noticed that BBM is there and the bridge browser is finally working!!
    05-02-11 09:32 AM
    AWESOME!!!! Moving forward.
    05-02-11 09:52 AM
    Brldge version .83 is better, before it was "very slow", with this version it is "slow". Needs more improvement.
    05-02-11 10:03 AM
    Holy !@# i just played an embedded video from crackberry mobile site through the bridge browser
    05-02-11 10:07 AM
    I am findong some bridge files now will open... managed to open a PDF from my Torch SD card...
    05-02-11 10:15 AM
    Wasn't able to log onto CB with the bridge browser before. Works now after the update.
    05-02-11 10:17 AM
    Autotext works in BBM. Double-Space = a period, im = I'm, etc.
    05-02-11 10:18 AM
    I am findong some bridge files now will open... managed to open a PDF from my Torch SD card...
    Me too...finding the same thing. Can now open Bridge Files from both my Torch and Playbook. Were not showing up there before.

Not too sure if anyone else had this problem, but the previous version would not allow me to have more than 1 Bridge application open at the same time. I had to close one before I could open another one. This .83 build allows me to have more than 1 Bridge app open at the same time.

I agree with another post on here. It is still slow, but "faster" than before.
    05-02-11 10:24 AM
    I just checked back into some old emails that had links that I was not able to click on in the bridged email application. These old links are now blue and work when using the bridged email app.

Robert
    deltadiva2 likes this.
    05-02-11 10:27 AM
    The Bridge app on my 9650 says there is NO update so I'm trying the ota link - going slow.
    05-02-11 10:28 AM
    The Bridge app on my 9650 says there is NO update so I'm trying the ota link - going slow.
    hang in there, honestly the update from this link took like 15 minutes, but I am not bridged to my PB and I have BBM and am having a chat now. It works great. I do find that if you have any open BBM chats, you need to close them for the bridge BBM to work right.
    05-02-11 10:31 AM
    Bridge browser is very slow for me and rarely works beyond the first link.
    05-02-11 10:38 AM
    wheres the menu when chatting on bbm with the playbook? im trying to end a chat convo but i dont know how. thanks
    05-02-11 10:49 AM
    I just tried to open up BBM again on the PB, with it bridged to my phone, and it opens and closes right back up. I have clicked that icon 20 times and I can't get BBM to stay open on the PB. I even rebooted the PB and my phone and created a new Bridge link. aggravating
    05-02-11 10:53 AM
    wheres the menu when chatting on bbm with the playbook? im trying to end a chat convo but i dont know how. thanks
    when you hit the red x it gives you options to manage all chats and contacts on the left side
    05-02-11 10:53 AM
    Was able to sign in to this forum for the first time with Bridge Browser. Also the Bridge Browser is d@mn near as fast as my phones browser(I'm on AT&T)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 10:56 AM
    when you hit the red x it gives you options to manage all chats and contacts on the left side
    ok thanks i thought that would delete that contact.
    05-02-11 10:58 AM
    Okay, I guess I got it (On 9650 - Options/Apps shows 1.0.083) but I don't see any BBM Bridge on the pb. It would be nice if the Bridge app on the BB had an ABOUT screen.

Maybe the pb needs a reboot?
    05-02-11 10:59 AM
    Strange:
    BB appworld still shows current as .76
    I installed .83 from the link posted on crackberry
    After installation and a battery pull I can't see BBM on the PB
    Or, an extra connection for Poynt even after updating to the current version too.
    (I am on TM with a BB9000)
    05-02-11 11:02 AM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD