Hello,
    I currently have a playbook 64 gig with the latest os loaded and a blackberry bold 9900 with os 7.0. I have read on the crackberry forum that there are a few updates for the print to go, app world and blackberry bridge. When I go on my phone or playbook and click on updates I never receive these updates why is this. When I go directly to the blackberry site I see a update for the bridge but does it not automatically do the update?
    Thanks
    11-01-12 11:55 AM
    Go to appworld, go to my world, hold alt and type r, s, t appworld will clear the cache and close. Launch appworld again and go back to my world. Any app that has an update will be there.
    11-01-12 03:10 PM
    Print to go is a pc app which sets up a print driver to 'print' to the playbook, and output sent from pc using this will appear in the print to go app on the playbook as pdf's. You can download it to your pc here BlackBerry - Print To Go - Canada - you may also have to disable anti virus during install.
    11-01-12 05:17 PM
    Go to appworld, go to my world, hold alt and type r, s, t appworld will clear the cache and close. Launch appworld again and go back to my world. Any app that has an update will be there.
    What do you mean by "hold alt"?

I get the swipe gesture to bring up the keyboard, but don't get what alt is? If it's the button for numbers and symbols won't qwerty be replaced by them?
    11-01-12 05:27 PM
    If your playbook is on 2.1.0.1088 then its latest and nothing else to do there, to check, click the gear icon at top right and software updates, check for updates.

On your 9900, that is where you go into app world and use the alt key 'alt' rstrst and app world will exit. Go into app world again and you should see updates.

(PS most people are upgrading the 9900's to 7.1 os)
    11-01-12 05:37 PM