Hello,
    I have just received the notification, that there is an update in AppWorld for GT Racing Motor Academy HD to version 11
    Hopefully the bugs were fixed

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 02:41 PM
    Didn't get the notification in the corner, but opened up App World and there it was. Downloading now. I have the same hopes, also hoping they eventually put in a better inside view that actually shows the hood.
    04-03-12 02:47 PM
    I can confirm that it doesn't crash anymore while using certain parts of the game. (eg. The garage and race selection for me). Finally!
    04-03-12 03:52 PM
    I can confirm that it doesn't crash anymore while using certain parts of the game. (eg. The garage and race selection for me). Finally!
    We can confirm with Captain Archer. I've been playing it all afternoon. Not one time did the game crash. Nice!
    04-03-12 03:54 PM
    is it just me i try to go multiplayer with this game and i don't see any rooms or games for online play? is it just me...
    04-03-12 06:02 PM
    There are rooms or create one.
    04-03-12 07:49 PM
    Can confirm seems to have cleared all bugs i have been running into. Car images change in garage, no crashing. Should be a lot more playable now.
    04-04-12 03:41 AM
    So now that it's working probably does anyone know the best way to drive on that dirt track? I keep spinning out of control and lagging behind the opponents.
    04-04-12 03:48 AM
    just started to play this game its great how it gets new updates cars and tracks and its FREE thats the bonus
    04-04-12 03:48 AM
    So now that it's working probably does anyone know the best way to drive on that dirt track? I keep spinning out of control and lagging behind the opponents.
    Third gear, and taking corners while not holding the accelerator has improved things a bit for me.
    BugsyBPB likes this.
    04-04-12 10:15 AM
    Still has the bug where you can get stuck on a railing and not get off it, combined with no hood in inside view that's rather game breaking at times. Not sure if I trust Gameloft to fix it.
    04-04-12 03:42 PM
    Try to paint your car.. it crashes
    04-04-12 09:11 PM
    Can anyone help me with the online multiplayer setup, I would like to play with a friend but can't get it to work. I pick Host server, create server, invite friends and then there is a box with no way to input another player's login. Am I missing something?
    04-07-12 09:26 PM
    hello all

after installing this game, all my android sideloaded apps have stopped working....
    anyone with this problem?
    04-15-12 06:39 AM
    I can confirm that the game doesn't crash too. I've been testing it for a couple of days now and this haven't showed the smallest slowdown in FPS nor a crash.

Edit: Spelling mistake.
    04-15-12 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD