Hi i just purchased my first game loft game today MC 2 Black pegasus and im greatly impressed by the quality, I was juts wondering though, have any other major game titles been confirmed for the playbook. I know that Plants vs zombies is on it's way but are other gameloft tiles such as the gangstar series or the third modern combat coming as well?
    01-22-12 07:41 PM
    All I heard at C.E.S was Plants vs Zombies, Cut the Rope, and Zinio...
    01-22-12 07:53 PM
    we already got cut the rope, plants vs zombies will be a day 1 purchase for me, Im pretty hooked on it, but if you cant wait and you have the game on pc, playing via the splashtop app works great, though not as well as an actual native app. Ill also get Modern Clmbat 3 as a day 1. What I really wanna see is Infinity Blade, but the developer is apparently an apple fanboy group because they wont even entertain the idea of an android port despite the sales, so for them to consider Playbook (I doubt bb phones could run it worth a damn) would be completely out of nowhere.
    01-24-12 01:05 AM
    I'm very much looking forward to plants vs zombies also. Day 1 purchase for sure.
    01-24-12 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD