I just bought the UNO game app from GameLoft in App World since they were having a sale. It's a fun game and I'm enjoying it except for one problem: Sometimes the computer players don't follow the rules and get away with it. If I try to discard an unplayable card, the game blocks the move, but several times now, I've seen the computer do just that. Anyone else seeing this behavior? I know it is just a game but it's kinda frustrating.

Here's some examples:

I'm going to email their support and ask about it but I wanted to see if anyone here is seeing the same thing.
    12-04-11 04:09 PM
    You are not alone in your observations. I purchased the game when this first came out and noticed it almost immediately. The game frequently, particularly during the tournament mode, does this.

Oh, I hope your response from Gameloft is better than the one I received which said "Thank you for your interest, at this time Gameloft does not support the Blackberry Playbook." Naturally, being the sarcastic person that I am, I wrote back and said "Wow, I must have scored some powerful psychadelics if I was able to imagine playing your game."
    12-04-11 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD