Check appsworld for Union price drops, effective today on most titles. "most".

Gameloft after dropping all IOS games to 99 cent, does nada for appsworld, thanks for nothin Gameloft.

EA drops half price already bloated pricing and again puts same titles IOS to under a buck.

And ummm....Well, there are no other developers on apps store (big name).
    11-23-11 11:15 AM
    It make sense for them to lower the price on iOS if they can sell millions of copies vs just 1000s of copies on the PB.
    11-23-11 11:38 AM
    Windows Phone is getting the same pricing treatment we get. No idea what Android sees. Just something we'll have to deal with having lower market share.
    11-23-11 11:48 AM
    I'm not surprised that Gameloft didn't do anything in terms of a sale for the Playbook given that they dont even acknolwedge that they publish games for the Playbook. Even navigating to Gameloft's site through one of the existing games gives you an error message saying that Gameloft doesn't support the Playbook. In short, the whole thing with Gameloft is very odd.
    11-23-11 11:50 AM
    It make sense for them to lower the price on iOS if they can sell millions of copies vs just 1000s of copies on the PB.
    With all due respect, how does that help your wallet? Its Black ffiday for goodness sakes, where is the love, not on appsworld i tell you.

Also where is Glu games? Someone please tell me where the hold em poker games are? (online).

Steve Jobs would have called gameloft personally and stuck his foot up their arse, until they showed his customers lovin. And that is the difference between itunes and appsworld.
    Last edited by Mrs Gatz; 11-23-11 at 11:56 AM.
    11-23-11 11:52 AM
    We don't even have some of the popular apps promised to us, so I wouldn't expect to much... then again I feel some are being held off for OS 2.0, or so I hope.
    We can only dream though... oh, and be grateful for what we do have!
    11-23-11 12:01 PM
    With all due respect, how does that help your wallet? Its Black ffiday for goodness sakes, where is the love, not on appsworld i tell you.

Also where is Glu games? Someone please tell me where the hold em poker games are? (online).

Steve Jobs would have called gameloft personally and stuck his foot up their arse, until they showed his customers lovin. And that is the difference between itunes and appsworld.
    With all due respect, how about we show some humility and appreciate that we at least got some good games from these developers. Give someone a inch and they want to take a mile, I swear.
    Artwerks likes this.
    11-23-11 12:05 PM
    With all due respect, how about we show some humility and appreciate that we at least got some good games from these developers. Give someone a inch and they want to take a mile, I swear.
    Pardon, and again with due respect, I demand a mile. And you are most certainly entitled to your inch.

Appsworld needs leaders with balls. And passion. Look at Amazon now, and see the handy work of a man with guts and passion, Steve Bezos (in regards to apps only). No need to visit Mr Jobs, i ghink wd know what he did.

Appsworld leaders are so lazy and complacent they have brainwashed their own ecosystem into hibernation and illusion.

If they are not lazy, they are incapable and dead of vision. Im sorry.
    11-23-11 12:14 PM
    I dont know about alot of you guys, but $6.99 for a quality game is a good price. Did you all for get what PC and console games cost?
    11-23-11 12:18 PM
    Gatz is a new basher obviously. Just ignore.
    howarmat likes this.
    11-23-11 12:43 PM
    Reminds me of an old SNL bit where a bank whose only business service was to provide change ran an ad. It ended with a manager looking into the camera and saying "People often ask us how we make money when we only provide change. The answer is simple - Volume."
    11-23-11 12:52 PM
    Gatz is a new basher obviously. Just ignore.
    No, actually picked up playbook few days ago. but since you use the term basher, i guess there have been several throughout the year. Good, get sick of it. Thats how change occurs.

Ive come from ipad, acer a500 iconia honeycomb and HP touchpad. Even touchpad which discontinued has, yes "has" with an 's', a steady flow of apps released daily whereas playbook appsworld thd only stream of apps is some crazy media company nutjobs compiling worthless material into ebooks at the rate of 10 a day.

And you want to ignore me?
    11-23-11 12:55 PM
    Thanks for posting... there are a few games free for Android. Those games take up some major space, though...
    11-23-11 01:02 PM
    "appworld" no s in there
    11-23-11 01:14 PM
    I'm not surprised that Gameloft didn't do anything in terms of a sale for the Playbook given that they dont even acknolwedge that they publish games for the Playbook. Even navigating to Gameloft's site through one of the existing games gives you an error message saying that Gameloft doesn't support the Playbook. In short, the whole thing with Gameloft is very odd.
    .... yep. Very odd. In fact if you contact support with Gameloft they will tell you they dont support the playbook (!!!!!???) and to get ahold of RIM to help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 01:15 PM
    Thanks for posting... there are a few games free for Android. Those games take up some major space, though...
    YW.

Union left Roboto and Madfingers Samurai game at 4.99 as of last check. and anyone who does not have IOS or android should pray for Shadowgun from the same guys (madfinger), that game rocks.

Come on Union Shadowgun baby !
    11-23-11 01:16 PM
    Pardon, and again with due respect, I demand a mile. And you are most certainly entitled to your inch.

Appsworld needs leaders with balls. And passion. Look at Amazon now, and see the handy work of a man with guts and passion, Steve Bezos (in regards to apps only). No need to visit Mr Jobs, i ghink wd know what he did.

Appsworld leaders are so lazy and complacent they have brainwashed their own ecosystem into hibernation and illusion.

If they are not lazy, they are incapable and dead of vision. Im sorry.
    The biggest issue was it took RIM too long to give the developers the tools they needed to get these apps to us. It wasn't until August, which was 4 months from the time the PlayBook launched, that the developers got the native tools to develop with. Most of the good stuff we've gotten has only become available for about the last month, whereas they have been available for the other platforms for a much longer period. So, knowing that, I think it's great that we're getting some good apps this soon. Therefore, I'm fine with the developers seeking some return of their investment and don't feel entitled to a discount simply because of discounts on other platforms.
    11-23-11 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD