I recently received a message from a Union Customer Care stating that they are "currently implementing 2.0 support on all Union Games." This is was after sending them an email-mail making note that Falling Fred would not play on 2.0.0.6149.

Their responding even-mail is as follows:
    "Hello,
    As the 2.0 OS only recently became available (to those who are not developers) we are currently implementing 2.0 support on all Union games. Please check back on the Ovi Store for a free OS 2.0 upgrade in the coming week.
    Best,
    Union Customer Care
    02-06-12 06:29 PM
    Um...Ovi store? That doesn't look right. Ovi Store is the Nokia app store on Symbian (do they even call it that anymore)?
    02-06-12 06:31 PM
    Um...Ovi store? That doesn't look right. Ovi Store is the Nokia app store on Symbian (do they even call it that anymore)?
    I was hoping someone would catch that. Good times good times.
    02-06-12 06:45 PM
    I saw that many of Union's games like Samurai2, Roboto, Rsychoban, Dog Pile, Diversion are now on AppWorld's "Recently Updated" page. But the funny thing is I bought some of these games months ago but they didn't ask me to update my copy.... strange.
    02-06-12 11:15 PM
    I saw that many of Union's games like Samurai2, Roboto, Rsychoban, Dog Pile, Diversion are now on AppWorld's "Recently Updated" page. But the funny thing is I bought some of these games months ago but they didn't ask me to update my copy.... strange.
    I've noticed apps showing up in the recently updated tab not having updates available, then a few days later App World notifies me the app has an update.

Maybe they show up soon after the developer submits it, but before it is approved?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    02-06-12 11:23 PM
    Hope that is the case.. which could mean those games will support OS2.0
    02-07-12 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD