You can hide an icon by holding it down for a few seconds. All the icons will flash. A 'delete' icon symbol appears. There is an option to 'hide the icon?'

Once that app icon is gone, how can you get the app back?
    Or, is the app gone for ever?

Can you access a list of the apps on the PB with an option to 'hide'/'show' the icon?
    04-22-11 12:27 PM
    if its apps and you deleted it
    you can go back to app world and under My World it has a list of uninstalled apps... not sure if this is what you are looking for
    04-22-11 12:42 PM
    I don't see an option to "hide" anything.. Only to delete it, by pressing the little X button..

Am I missing something obvious?
    04-22-11 12:51 PM
    I don't see an option to "hide" anything.. Only to delete it, by pressing the little X button..

Am I missing something obvious?
    I haven't heard of anyone able to create folders or hide yet, the people in the know on here have said its going to be coming in an OS update soon.
    04-22-11 01:05 PM
    Same here how are you hiding icons?
    04-22-11 01:10 PM
    When you are in the 'All' folder all you can do is move, copy or delete the apps. If you select the trash can under the icon, that will delete the app and you will have to go back into the App World to download it again. If you drag the icon to another folder then the icon will get copied there. In the other folders (Favorites, Media, Games), you will get an 'x', if you click that it will remove the icon from that folder only. You can find that icon again in the 'All' folder. There is no way to "hide" an app yet that I could see.
    Last edited by TBone4eva; 04-22-11 at 01:18 PM.
    04-22-11 01:15 PM
    There is no way to hide icons.
    04-22-11 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD