Get all you twitter addicts who love Ubersocial on your BB, get ready for a beta version for the PB coming in a few days according to a tweet I received. Glad this is finally happening, as US is the best twitter app I have tried, and would be a huge upgrade from Blaq, IMHO.

Stay tuned.
    09-25-12 03:55 PM
    finnally I tweeted them showing how well a converted apk worked on PlayBook. screenshots and all but they never responded. what did the tweet to you? will it be native or port?
    09-25-12 03:58 PM
    Can't wait, using BlackBird, and I'm not liking it.
    09-25-12 03:59 PM
    Will always support Blaq...were there from Day 1
    Bobert_123 and digitallure like this.
    09-25-12 04:04 PM
    finnally I tweeted them showing how well a converted apk worked on PlayBook. screenshots and all but they never responded. what did the tweet to you? will it be native or port?
    I am assuming native, but am awaiting confirmation.
    09-25-12 04:08 PM
    Will always support Blaq...were there from Day 1
    Most of us used blaq because there was no other choice. While it has served it's purpose US should be a better option.

Things will always improve from how they were on Day 1.
    09-25-12 04:11 PM
    I use a combo of Blaq and Lemma for my twitter use on my playbook.
    09-25-12 07:52 PM
    This is great news. I love UberSocial on BlackBerry.

I really like Blaq at the moment, but I'd be willing to give UberSocial a shot.
    09-25-12 10:06 PM
    I use Blaq and tweet caster. Tweet caster is FAST! Blaq i think was better at 1.8.3 this latest update has given me problems. I love blaq though and i hope the dev sticks it out and turns it into a super app for bb10.
    09-25-12 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD