(1) I thought the speakers on the Playbook were supposed to be excellent. On mine, the sound is fuzzy. Is this right?

(2) I want to create playlists on my Playbook. I know I cannot do it on with the stock player. Any suggestions? I can create them on Windows Music Player, but do not understand how to transfer them.

thks in advance
    06-19-12 12:39 PM
    (2) I want to create playlists on my Playbook. I know I cannot do it on with the stock player. Any suggestions? I can create them on Windows Music Player, but do not understand how to transfer them.
    You are able to create one playlist from the PlayBook itself by going into a song list, swiping down and hitting Edit.

As for the transferring, I am unsure because I use iTunes. Mine show up in the Music aspect of Desktop Manager.
    06-19-12 01:02 PM
    1. Not fuzzy sound for me on two playbooks. It might be a problem with your unit, take a trip to best buy etc and check the sound quality on the demo unit to confirm.

2. You can create a playlist in the stock music player but only one. You can create a playlist (M3U) in any program and then copy it along side you MP3s to the playbook. Then when you open the music player the playlist will automatically show up in the second row.
    06-19-12 01:03 PM
    2. You can create a playlist in the stock music player but only one. You can create a playlist (M3U) in any program and then copy it along side you MP3s to the playbook. Then when you open the music player the playlist will automatically show up in the second row.
    you got that going on? I've tried but have not been able to. say I have a mix cd (album) and wanted the songs to play on eafter the other, id need to create a .m3u on the pc, and upload it to the pb ?
    06-19-12 01:35 PM
    So now I have created three playlists including the Playbook list.

It seems that I can only get the Playbook list to edit.
    Last edited by Powdah; 06-19-12 at 02:04 PM.
    06-19-12 02:02 PM
    you got that going on? I've tried but have not been able to. say I have a mix cd (album) and wanted the songs to play on eafter the other, id need to create a .m3u on the pc, and upload it to the pb ?
    You don't really need a playlist to do this, but you would have to adjust the tags for all the songs on the mix CD. You can do this with Windows Explorer by navigating to the first song from the CD on your PC (or PB after transferring), right clicking on it and choosing "Properties", then the "Details" tab. Give the tune an album name, like "My Mix CD", and a number for how you want it to play in the # box, 1,2,3,4, etc. Do this for each song on the CD, giving each the same Album name. Then, when you open this Album in the Music app, all your songs should appear and they'll play in the order you selected.
    06-19-12 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD