What is the likelihood of a dedicated twitter application from RIM once OS2 is released?

I know the new messaging system has Twitter integration but from what I have read its only for one twitter account. The mobile and full website from the browser are OK but I would prefer a dedicated app similar to the one we have for our phones.

I have tried the ones currently available in app world and the Android Twitter app but a native app would be great to see.
    02-16-12 07:31 AM
    How can you access the full website on the playbook? Whenever I go it takes me straight to the mobile.
    02-16-12 07:45 AM
    How can you access the full website on the playbook? Whenever I go it takes me straight to the mobile.
    Once you've logged into the mobile site, change the url to:
    mobile.twitter.com/settings/change_ui
    02-16-12 08:49 AM
    I'm curious about this too. I know a few people at RIM and as of two weeks ago they hadn't seen a native client in their employee-only cache of not yet released apps. I thought however that this had been confirmed as going to happen...
    02-16-12 08:53 AM
    I am wondering the same thing. I was thinking about purchasing Blaq, but with 2.0 being released next week, will I really need Blaq?
    02-16-12 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD