View Poll Results: would u like a official twitter app on the playbook ?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

43 81.13%
  • no

10 18.87%
    i use twitter a lot on my phone ..when sports events are for example ufc 132 on saturday .... would u like a official twitter app ?
    06-29-11 05:46 PM
    No. It will be just as ****ty as Twitter for Blackberry. Blaq is king thus far.
    06-29-11 05:49 PM
    No, official twitter apps are not worth it. I use UberSocial. I hope they release an app for the Playbook.
    06-29-11 05:50 PM
    I'm an UBerSocial user, too. And I hope we see it for the PB. I'm using Tweedless.

edit - and I voted wrong on the poll. Should have voted no, since the BB official Twitter app is pretty bad.
    06-29-11 06:07 PM
    i think they really need to release a app...I hate that fake app they have that redirect you to mobile twitter :@
    06-29-11 10:05 PM
    I tryed ubersocial once and didn't like it.. As blaq you have to paid for that right ? I no it don't cost that much but I don't like the idea of paying for a twitter app ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-11 02:45 AM
    All I want is a good and free twitter app, that works (tweedless) for my amazing playbook
    danielmontero87 likes this.
    06-30-11 05:53 AM
    No. It will be just as ****ty as Twitter for Blackberry. Blaq is king thus far.
    On the contrary, I love Twitter for BlackBerry. I know Uber Social gives more features, but official app from BB will always be welcome. That is to consider people who don't have money to buy Blaq or any other paid apps.
    06-30-11 06:29 AM
    T4BB is my choice on the phone having tried SocialScope and a wide variety of other Twitter clients. Today Tweedless reigns on the PB over Blaq in my hands. Both have good parts but both could be somewhat better. A native app would be welcome so long as the function on the PB is as good as on the phone.
    06-30-11 06:48 AM
    Sure, I'd be happy to have an official Twitter app, but can't say how often i'd use it. Options are a good thing. But its pretty far down the list of things I want and the timeline I want to see for my PB.
    06-30-11 06:51 AM
    All I want is a good and free twitter app, that works (tweedless) for my amazing playbook
    right I 1st thing I went to download was twitter when I couldn't find it . I was shocked

06-30-11 08:07 AM
    Twitter is probably the app I use the most on my phone and it was the first thing I looked for when I got my PB. I'm not willing to pay for a Twitter app, but I want it to be feature-rich. That's why I use UberSocial (and why I contacted them immediately upon launch of the PB) and Tweedless.
    06-30-11 08:16 AM
    Variety is key, so there is no harm in having an official twitter app for those who want it. In the meantime I may have to check out Blaq since it seems like a nice app.
    06-30-11 08:40 AM
    There are some, like me, who have never visited the twitter site.
    But, for those who need it, so-be-it for an app.
    06-30-11 08:46 AM
    I don't have a facebook account, but lucky for everyone that does RIM pushed an app out for it. I think they should have pushed both facebook and twitter apps out at the same time. I use tweedless now, its ok, but then its free. I just cant justify playing 1.99 for an app that doesnt give me all the twitter features.
    06-30-11 09:40 AM
    I have Blaq but since the last update twitter's full website works fine in the browser.
    06-30-11 11:42 AM
    I have Blaq but since the last update twitter's full website works fine in the browser.
    When was the updated because I hate useing the browser for one reason only u can't use shortcut for people names. Take forever to type out !!

06-30-11 12:57 PM
    the fact anyone would vote NO is beyond me quite frankly
    06-30-11 01:03 PM
    I will be at 132! Can't wait, Blaq is pretty good, tweedless is awful, Ubersocial if the make an app for the PB will be king.
    06-30-11 01:05 PM
    I will be at 132! Can't wait, Blaq is pretty good, tweedless is awful, Ubersocial if the make an app for the PB will be king.
    nice !!!! im from the uk so ill be up late like every ppv lol
    06-30-11 05:18 PM
    Why people want to twitter their lives away I will never understand when they could be crackberrying them away...
    06-30-11 05:50 PM
    the fact anyone would vote NO is beyond me quite frankly
    Because who wants to be baraged by a constant stream of inane tweets by twits?

I could be in here getting baraged by a constant stream of inane comments half of which are actually useful and intelligent.

I believe there was life before twitter...and there were enough distractions and sources of information and communication before that. I have no use for it, it would drive me nuts. How can you concentrate on anything with that seemingly innocent twitter bird following you around begging to be heard and fed...

Why did I vote no though? Well good question why would I want to deprive you of this stupid addiction? Maybe because I care....now someone help me with my crackberry addiction.
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 06-30-11 at 05:59 PM.
    06-30-11 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD