Is anyone else having problems with the following apps:

Twit Live
    MUSIC OnAir
    GAMING OnAir
    Mediafly OnAir
    Tech OnAir
    Radio105

I haven't launched them since OS 2.0 came out and thought I'd check them out after the newest update and realize that none of them, for me, no longer work. Each of the apps load, but there is no content to display/show/listen/view.

In the case of RAdio 105, the app loads and I can see the song that is suposed to be playing but it doesnt play.

Do these apps work for anyone else?
    04-17-12 04:38 PM
    I don't have the other apps, but Twit Live works perfectly well for me.
    04-17-12 08:58 PM
    I don't have the other apps, but Twit Live works perfectly well for me.
    @TWiT Live: It doesn't seem to work for me either. I'm using the 16GB Model of the Playbook. The other TWiT App doesn't work for me either. I'm just going to try reinstall them and edit this post to let you guys know.

ION <-- See what i did there?

It seems that the apps on your list are all stream related as where for me TWiT and the live app are the only ones that don't work for me. *correction: video streaming doesn't work for me if it's flash. HTML5 works fine in some cases. Not all.

@reinstall: did not work for me, it says it's missing a plugin while the browser works fine. Restarting the Playbook did also not work. Maby they will patch this streaming thing via apps?
    Last edited by EpicSoftworks; 04-18-12 at 08:37 AM.
    04-18-12 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD