Just in case someone is interested: Yesterday I build a tiny launcher for the TweetDeck WebApp, so it does not mess with the browser application and has its own task.

I'm uncertain if I'm allowed to upload it into the AppWorld because I don't own any rights on TweetDeck though.

.bar file Download here.
    Last edited by Steppschuh; 06-27-12 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Added download link
    06-27-12 08:03 AM
    Thanks but did you know that there's already a launcher? Or is there something different in yours.
    06-27-12 09:30 AM
    Thanks but did you know that there's already a launcher? Or is there something different in yours.
    I built one (that he is mentioning) , Webworks and Air� version
    06-27-12 09:39 AM
    Oh well, I didn't know that, sorry dude. I just made it for own needs. How ever, you can download the .bar here if you want.
    06-27-12 09:47 AM
    I would love try this, but can you please upload it to the App World?

It would make the whole process easier for people who would want to install this app and use it day to day.
    06-27-12 01:00 PM
    I would love try this, but can you please upload it to the App World?

It would make the whole process easier for people who would want to install this app and use it day to day.
    I've submitted it to the AppWorld today, will tell you here when it's online!
    ignites likes this.
    06-27-12 01:03 PM
    Oh well, I didn't know that, sorry dude. I just made it for own needs. How ever, you can download the .bar here if you want.
    Its ok but watch out with the Copyright and Trademarks if you submit it to the appworld
    06-27-12 01:48 PM
    watch out with the Copyright and Trademarks if you submit it to the appworld
    I hope RIM will tell me when I'm beyond the law
    Let's see if they accept it in the AppWorld
    06-28-12 08:03 AM
    I hope RIM will tell me when I'm beyond the law
    Let's see if they accept it in the AppWorld
    If not you just call it 'Twitterlaunch' with the Tweetdeck link and the official twitterlink
    06-28-12 08:28 AM
    Well, the TweetDeck launcher is available in the AppWorld now. If you are interested, here you go:

Buy Launcher for TweetDeck - Download Launcher for TweetDeck - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    07-10-12 04:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD