Check it out a calendar that syncs with Google.
    05-13-11 01:09 PM
    GREAT! Can't create appts YET, but still, the best thing so far to happen for those of us that don't have a BB phone / Bridge..
    05-13-11 04:01 PM
    I just use it a basic calendar for my events not looking to set apointments for others and I have to say it does work for a basic calendar untill we get a native one ??? Oh and it works great with your google calendar just add the events in there and sync.
    05-13-11 06:51 PM
    Tungle.me is awesome.

Has alleviated the need for an app. Layout seems better than Google calendar on the playbook

If this is the future of RIMM services, I'd be happy.
    05-16-11 12:36 PM
    I'm confused. Someone help me here. This seems to be an "app" that allows me to view my calendar. Not edit it. Not add to it. Not delete from it. Just view it. can't i do that with calendar.google.com as a shortcut? Except with that I can add/edit/delete?

I suppose this would let me view multiple calendars at once. Does it let you do that?

i installed it, and tried it, but can't see the point of it.
    05-16-11 02:00 PM
    The point would be just open the app and you can see your planner with out having to log in to Google then open another page to view the calendar.
    05-16-11 02:52 PM
    still confused. actually more confused.

If I have a shortcut to calendar.google.com and it has my password saved, I have what seems to be the same thing, except with the web based version I can add/edit/delete appointments.

actually, since I have the google calendar gadget on my igoogle page, I don't even need a new shortcut, I just open my web browser, where igoogle is my home page, and "magically" I see my calendar. But I can actually interact with it.
    05-16-11 04:36 PM
    I can't seem to get appointments to sync after the initial sync. I'm using Outlook with the Tungle Connector.
    05-16-11 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD