Finally got it working. RIM Tech support was awesome. Had to create a new Blackberry ID and do a secuirty wipe on the PB - had a few bumps reinstalling but it all good now and working like a charm. I'm in Playbook heaven! Thank you for all your help!
    12-13-11 09:18 AM
    You're welcome.
    12-13-11 09:29 AM
    When you put in your paypal credentials you didn't happen to use your bb ID email and password did you?

azrin, where from?
    I am from Malaysia. can buy books from kobo but not app world. Pretty amusing eh?...
    12-13-11 11:21 AM
    Trouble spelling too
    12-13-11 01:56 PM
    I am from Malaysia. can buy books from kobo but not app world. Pretty amusing eh?...
    You may have to do the secuity wipe and use new blackberry ID - the RIM Tech people are awesome and I was not on hold more than two minutes. I could give you steps to do it, but if you have anything on your blackberry that has to be backed up - I can't help you there - my blackberry was brand new so didn't have to save anything.
    12-13-11 05:24 PM
    Trouble spelling too
    ?
    12-13-11 05:25 PM
    You may have to do the secuity wipe and use new blackberry ID - the RIM Tech people are awesome and I was not on hold more than two minutes. I could give you steps to do it, but if you have anything on your blackberry that has to be backed up - I can't help you there - my blackberry was brand new so didn't have to save anything.
    Thanks for the info, I know how to do security wipe and new id. will try, fingers crossed
    12-13-11 06:37 PM
    Thanks for the info, I know how to do security wipe and new id. will try, fingers crossed
    We did run into a problem after doing the security wipe .... got an error just after entering new blackberry id and password. We then connected to the computer with Blackberry Desktop and did an update - it then worked fine. Good luck and let us know.
    12-13-11 06:45 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD