IF you have not tried Touch Painter then I think you should give it a shot. I have been using it to take notes with my PB. I have Skit etc. but the killer feature on Touch Painter is the zoom and pan features.
    Open a blank note.
    Press twice on the zoom feature
    Toggle to Pan and Pan to the upper left hand side of the page
    Toggle off Pan and begin writing notes.
    Toggle Pan to move a bit and toggle off and begin writing again.
    Press zoom out and you have a nicely scaled note that you can read but the text is well proportioned since you were zoomed in when you wrote the note.
    This single Zoom and Pan feature is what makes this work well for me. The limitation I see on using notes with a stylus is that you can only draw so small on the tablet, rendering half a page when you make a few notes. Using Zoom and Pan you can overcome this. The other note taking apps need to take a page from this app and add this feature.

Pros:
    Zoom and Pan
    Excellent drawing tools such as squares, circles, lines
    Excellent control of transparency
    Excellent control of Line Weight
    Excellent control of color
    Works in Portrait mode
    Great UI - simple, easy to hide menus etc.
    Undo and Redo
    There is a free version!
    The complete version is only 0.99

Cons:
    File navigation is not good as this was intended to be more of a painting program than a note program
    Save file formats - can save as .png but I do not see PDF support
    Does not include a text feature - would benefit from this

Take a look and give it a spin
    Now if we can mix TP with Picinote or Skit or Note Smartly I think you have the best on Play Book
    Last edited by BKillar; 12-29-11 at 08:37 AM.
    marksasongko likes this.
    12-29-11 08:29 AM
    agreed, developers should combine their efforts and create high quality apps like circus ponies' notebook or notes plus...
    12-29-11 08:37 AM
    If you have OS 2 loaded then you should check out Handrite. It's pretty good, you write a word in the centre of the page and after every word it shrinks it and adds it to the end of a sentence.

You can customise the "pen"'s width for writing, final text ink width and text size (after it's been added to the sentence), add spaces, typed txt, text from clipboard... choose paper style and customise loads - like distance between words and rows etc (can you tell I'm quite impressed with it?)

Output/export is in .png or .jpg only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-11 09:17 AM
    If you have OS 2 loaded then you should check out Handrite. It's pretty good, you write a word in the centre of the page and after every word it shrinks it and adds it to the end of a sentence.

You can customise the "pen"'s width for writing, final text ink width and text size (after it's been added to the sentence), add spaces, typed txt, text from clipboard... choose paper style and customise loads - like distance between words and rows etc (can you tell I'm quite impressed with it?)

Output/export is in .png or .jpg only

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i dont see handrite in appworld
    12-29-11 11:01 AM
    i dont see handrite in appworld
    It's not there... It's a converted Android app and only runs if sideloaded onto the OS2 beta...
    Post #4 in this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android-app-sideloading-f258/my-favorite-android-apps-work-playbook-os-2-0-a-680324/
    12-29-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD