If you are an aspiring Petrolhead then this is very exciting news ... the official Top Gear news app has been released for the Bold 9900 and Playbook (other phone as well perhaps).

News, info, reviews all on the Blackberry.

For those that do not know ... "Top Gear is a British television show about motor vehicles, primarily cars. It began in 1977 as a conventional motoring magazine show. Over time, and especially since a relaunch in 2002, it has developed a quirky, humorous and sometimes controversial style. The show is currently presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, and has featured at least three different test drivers known as The Stig. The program is estimated to have around 350 million views per week in 170 different countries." - Wikipedia

And they say all the cool apps are only available on them other phones ... ha!

Do a search on App World for "Top Gear" ...
    zma15, BLUEFISH44 and NaijaBerry like this.
    05-02-12 08:45 AM
    I like it. It does need an option to watch full episodes of shows that have already been broadcast.

Cheers, Chris
    05-02-12 10:32 AM
    Thanks for the heads up, this will do nicely to get my fix when the series is not on the air.
    05-02-12 10:34 AM
    Yep best show on tv. I'm off to check the app out now.

Cheers op
    05-02-12 11:17 AM
    I like it, but too bad there's a huge banner build-in...
    05-02-12 11:25 AM
    Any way of filtering out all the terrible Top Gear US content? Original UK version FTW.
    Denus likes this.
    05-02-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD