I'm thinking basically a white board, add a text box, draw a line, etc. Being able to insert text in the box would be crucial.
    like Microsoft Paint?
    04-08-12 08:10 PM
    PiPo is too crippled by the crappy UI. I've demoed it to the others and they hated the way the UI of the app worked. This why I'm asking for a more utility looking app.
    04-08-12 09:17 PM
    like Microsoft Paint?
    Kind of, without the paint brushes, bucket fill etc. I need to make simple diagrams all the time, tried using "scroodle" but it doesn't really suit my needs. Think MS Vizio on a very simple level.
    04-08-12 10:50 PM
    I would love for an all inclusive PDF reader/annotation app that can also read secured PDFs. I am in construction and having the ability to mark up PDFs is crucial. Also some form of integration with Box or Dropbox would be great. The construction industry is really starting to use tablets and we could use great PB apps.
    04-08-12 10:54 PM
    I would love for an all inclusive PDF reader/annotation app that can also read secured PDFs. I am in construction and having the ability to mark up PDFs is crucial. Also some form of integration with Box or Dropbox would be great. The construction industry is really starting to use tablets and we could use great PB apps.
    have you tried Jotsy? Its not perfect but its a start for annotation apps
    04-08-12 11:22 PM
    theres html5 file stuff on the developer resources at rim. I'll look over it and see if i can do somethign like that
    Thanks in advance for looking into it (though as I wrote don't think html5 will cut it... for one parts of 7-zip sources would have to be ported... so you'd most likely need some C for the core even if you do the GUI components in html5).

An archive manager is a must in every platform. Most use many PBs see is web browsing and email (not my case though I also use these) and if anyone comes across a rar or a 7zip (or anything besides a zip... considering one has a 3rd party file manager installed in the PB) and there's nothing one can do until one has access to a PC.

PS: This is the kind of thread I was used to read over at xda (even though developers asking for ideas is always a rare find). I sincerely appreciate the few threads of the kind that one finds here at CB so thank you for that.
    Last edited by joaosousa; 04-09-12 at 06:20 AM.
    04-09-12 06:07 AM
    bumping post... i need lots of ideas... i really wanna go to orlando
    04-10-12 11:20 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD