I had bought tofu 2 on PB previously and after installing OS2 I went to the app store to reinstall the game. To my great surprised I received a message that the "price had changed" then was redirected to the app and asked to pay 0.75$ for it.

I mean I can afford this of course but what does a price change has to do with my prior ownership of the game. Is that normal? Is it mentioned in the EULA? Wth!!!

Thanks for any feedback on this
    03-03-12 12:15 AM
    Have you tried sending the app vendor an email? This happened to me once and I followed the transaction up until the point you click buy now. And just at that point appworld said you have already paid for this app download now?
    Last edited by Olukunlea; 03-03-12 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Addition
    03-03-12 02:40 AM
    I just searched the appworld and tofu2 is no longer there..
    03-03-12 02:42 AM
    at the point you mention where the screen with 'buy now' there is no mention saying I already paid for the app.

Did you click on 'buy now'?

indeed a search in app world for it does not get any result, strange. It does appear in my previous download though. i will contact the seller of course, just thought to share here firsrt
    Last edited by pgerhard; 03-03-12 at 02:50 AM.
    03-03-12 02:48 AM
    Bump. I got the game when it was free, and now it's telling me I have to pay for it. What's up?
    03-26-12 08:15 PM
    Bump. I got the game when it was free, and now it's telling me I have to pay for it. What's up?
    The developer gave it away for free for a brief promo period. Whenever that happens and the app goes back to regular price, and the dev updates it, you need to then buy the new version. As far as I know though, you can "not" upgrade and keep your older version.

Anyways it was a nice promo by the developer. Enjoy what you got for free. I purchased the full version as it was only 99cents.
    03-26-12 08:21 PM
    I also got it when it was free, I enjoyed it enough that I ended up buying the first Tofu right after.
    03-26-12 11:21 PM
    I also got this when it was free, and i am now being asked to pay to update it. I wouldnt have a problem paying the $.99 if i knew what the update was for since the developer didn't put anything in the description. If the update is just for stability and doesn't really add anything then it wouldn't be worth it.
    04-01-12 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD