Hi all. It seems today's alarm was updated. I can't seem to see the change log for 19.0. Has anyone noticed any changes? All I've noticed is two new sounds. Also there is an option for "always run in bedside mode". Is this a new option and if so any idea what it does. Could this be a change for the new os? Bedside mode in the official release and not in the beta?

Thanks
    02-14-12 08:59 PM
    There is also a Sleep Timer added to the streaming audio as well as a new clock called All you can eat, but it runs off the edge of the screen. I'll stick with the old style split screen clock. I love this app.
    02-14-12 09:18 PM
    Here's some of the stuff I found:

A new time display theme called All you can eat buffet. It shows everything it could possibly squeeze on the screen: Time, date, location, and temperature. Looks kinda messy and I don't like it and prefer the old style flip panels theme.

Alarm has a new quick timer.

More sports has been added to sports & stocks section: CFL, Premier league, MLS and UFC

Streaming radio added a sleep timer. There is a bug within the radio itself. When you play a radio station (preset or added) the stop button doesn't stop the music. You have to exit out of the app to stop playing. My added radio stations didn't load up so I had to delete them and re-add them Also, when you want to switch the stations, it won't let you do it but it will display the radio station name you wanted to switch to.

I love this app and use it as my bedside clock. I hope the developer continues support for it cause it's fantastic!
    Last edited by Christine85; 02-14-12 at 10:29 PM.
    02-14-12 10:27 PM
    I listen to the NPR preset radio...in this update the Stop button no longer stops it...love this app. I use the green digital over a screen capture of the forest in the 2nd half of the demo video.
    02-14-12 10:40 PM
    Sorry but I can not see how to get the 5 day forecast to read for my area..Current temp seem fine but everything else seems to be from another part of the world...I'm in central Canada.....thank you in advance.............
    02-15-12 09:47 AM
    Sorry but I can not see how to get the 5 day forecast to read for my area..Current temp seem fine but everything else seems to be from another part of the world...I'm in central Canada.....thank you in advance.............
    Setting the location on this app is my biggest complaint. I understand that the Playbook has a GPS and it can find my location, but the PB GPS SUCKs to be honest. I would prefer to set the location manually, and although you can do this it seems to be strongly biased towards using the GPS.

Ok, enough complaining from me, this is an awesome app and I use it daily. I prefer this app to the other Alarm app I actually paid money for (Antair).
    02-15-12 11:36 AM
    Setting the location on this app is my biggest complaint. I understand that the Playbook has a GPS and it can find my location, but the PB GPS SUCKs to be honest. I would prefer to set the location manually, and although you can do this it seems to be strongly biased towards using the GPS.

Ok, enough complaining from me, this is an awesome app and I use it daily. I prefer this app to the other Alarm app I actually paid money for (Antair).
    Why not just set the location manually? I've done it that way since the first time I started using the app.

Mike
    02-15-12 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD