[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpHiJ57W_A&context=C329c236ADOEgsToPDskKU 8MllNl8LMY5rk2BpSSPT[/YT]
    cafemag, Voelker45, Lhendr and 5 others like this.
    02-02-12 07:12 PM
    Downloaded based on your review, looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks
    sushistew likes this.
    02-02-12 08:35 PM
    Thanks for this! Amazing how many features are in this and the price! I'm definitely going to download it.
    sushistew likes this.
    02-02-12 10:27 PM
    I use this app every day - great stuff!
    sushistew likes this.
    02-02-12 10:47 PM
    I have it. My only grip is that it is too bright is that I didn't notice the brightness setting when I used it the other night.
    sushistew likes this.
    02-03-12 06:53 AM
    I use this app and its great! A lot of stuff packed into one app. Can't beat the price!
    sushistew likes this.
    02-03-12 08:42 AM
    i like the way you utube the app, just downloaded the app based on product and your review, cheers mate
    sushistew likes this.
    02-03-12 08:55 AM
    watch for more reviews, thanks everyone
    02-03-12 11:19 AM
    Great app. Better than I was looking for.
    sushistew likes this.
    02-17-12 06:04 AM
    a good free app, the first time i tried to setup the alarm and went to sleep.
    but somehow i missed a setting and the next morning i was just zzzz without any alarm.
    i pretty much forgot to setup my alarm from my phone too, i relied too much on it.
    and missed my appointment lol, but now it's all working good. ty for the review sushistew.
    sushistew likes this.
    02-17-12 06:11 AM
    Finally, someone here is promoting the app. Its a nicely done app, free, and useful. Nice video review too.
    sushistew likes this.
    02-17-12 08:04 AM
    I too love this app. The only suggestion I would make is this. I work a 4 day on, 4 day off rotation. The ability to setup an alarm so that it can be set to repeat at a specific period, just like setting up an appointment in the calendar. Right now what I have to do is setup an alarm for Saturday start for example and then select Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, then shut that off after my last work shift. Then I have to create another one for a Sunday start and set it for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday etc.

If I could set an alarm for Saturday and tell it to repeat every 8 days, then do the same for Sunday etc that would make it perfect. This is how I setup an alarm when I used to use my 9860 as the alarm clock, I would setup the alarm in the Calendar and make a repeating schedule.

Thanks again for the number 1 app on my app list.

Mike
    sushistew likes this.
    02-17-12 12:54 PM
    hey guys thanks for the likes and comments.

now check out this thread if you have not already, lol
    Daily video review of a free playbook app

thanks again
    02-17-12 03:26 PM
    Anyone else have problems saving your own Radio station links?
    02-20-12 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD