Has anyone been able to get ahold of Tuner technologies? I purchased Todays Alarm clock a while ago and there was an update a few months back and now it keeps opening up a web page with a news search which causes the screen saver to kick in defeating the purpose of the alarm clock.
    I have emailed them a few times and cannot get them to respond. It is kind of useless with the error in it.
    09-04-13 04:05 PM
    Hi and thanks for posting!
    Have you tried BlackBerry World? Would there be more than one email address you could use to contact the company?
    09-04-13 06:10 PM
    I have the free version and downloaded the latest update.
    I have all feeds turned off in the Settings. I have not encountered this issue.
    Maybe turning off the feeds on the paid version will fix the issue.
    09-04-13 07:04 PM
    I use Today's Alarm Clock. I don't see the problem, because...if you open Settings, and then set Bedside Mode ALWAYS ON, your screen will not sleep. You will, however, need to have the PlayBook on a charger, as it won't make it through the night with the display on all night.
    09-04-13 11:13 PM
    I use Today's Alarm Clock. I don't see the problem, because...if you open Settings, and then set Bedside Mode ALWAYS ON, your screen will not sleep. You will, however, need to have the PlayBook on a charger, as it won't make it through the night with the display on all night.
    Mine will make it all night with the screen on. The option is checked and always has been. What happens is the news feed randomly opens a webpage of news items which causes the screen to go blank.
    09-05-13 07:25 PM
    I have the free version and downloaded the latest update.
    I have all feeds turned off in the Settings. I have not encountered this issue.
    Maybe turning off the feeds on the paid version will fix the issue.
    Yes that is the only way to stop it. I turned off the news feeds and it stopped doing it but that should not happen.
    09-05-13 07:26 PM
    Hi and thanks for posting!
    Have you tried BlackBerry World? Would there be more than one email address you could use to contact the company?
    Yes I did try that. Thanks
    09-05-13 07:27 PM