Me, being an avid counterstrike/quake3 player is having an issue getting used to touch controls.

I am using control layout 2. Is there any tips you guys can give me as far as general gameplay goes? There are always things that will make one's life easier.
    04-05-12 09:18 AM
    Just keep playing. I use the default controls. Takes a while to master them.

Work on walking and turning at the same time to make your movements more fluid.

Lastly, don't give up. play online and play the storyline. each helps you improve with the other.

Oh, wait, this is last: instead of just shooting people blindly, aim through your sightes. Makes your shorts more precise and effective.

Much more I could say, but discovering new things is what will keep you playing

Have fun. Check out the MC2 lounge/players club threads.
    04-05-12 10:28 AM
    Just keep on playing youll get the hang of it
    04-05-12 12:39 PM
    Make no mistake, I have the hang of it :P

I was just curious on most people's method of play.

Is there any way to move the fire and grenade buttons? I seem to have issues there wit h pressing them back and forth.

Aiming down sights -- does anyone actually do it at close range? I am getting pretty proficient with the AK spray close range.

I find it difficult when switching to rifle sights, both in the speed of pressing the button and the slowness of aiming. Any tips here?
    04-05-12 12:45 PM
    You can move the controls. Go to options, then controls, then custom. I play with the shoot button on the left, above the walking control and the grenade button in the upper right, just below the weapon selector. BUT, if you get killed or leave the game, you have to go back in and set it up, again...every time...which is the only part of the game that SUCKS!
    04-05-12 01:15 PM
    You can move the controls. Go to options, then controls, then custom. I play with the shoot button on the left, above the walking control and the grenade button in the upper right, just below the weapon selector. BUT, if you get killed or leave the game, you have to go back in and set it up, again...every time...which is the only part of the game that SUCKS!
    That and the fact the game doesn't save your multiplayer username and password.
    04-05-12 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD