I recently had an issue with one of my eyes an got an operation. I ended up with 4 different eye drops that had to be taken at different intervals.

Because i own also an iPad, I downloaded an app called "Alarmed" and did setup 4 timers. When the app is closed, the timers stay running in the background. The time comes, I drop the eye and restart the timer. Easy!

Well, I was looking for an app on the PB that could do the same but could not find any. Sure, timers enough to boil an egg but not to set more times ad the same time with the functionality as described above.

Do somebody have any suggestion for a PB app?
    10-29-11 08:12 PM
    Alarmed is a really nice iDevice app and I havent seen anything like it for the PlayBook. There's a free cooking app called Cooklet that has 3 timers but they shut off when the app is closed.

The Android MultiTimer app looks like it might do the trick when the Android player eventually comes to the PlayBook...
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 08:50 PM
    Alarmed is a really nice iDevice app and I havent seen anything like it for the PlayBook. There's a free cooking app called Cooklet that has 3 timers but they shut off when the app is closed.

The Android MultiTimer app looks like it might do the trick when the Android player eventually comes to the PlayBook...
    Thanks.

lets hope some great apps will come out in the near future.
    10-29-11 09:12 PM
    You might try an app called "tablet billing" for timing tasks if you have multiple clients.
    I think there may be a few others in the apps/business/timetracking section.

also look in apps/utilities/clocks...
    Daruba likes this.
    10-30-11 01:29 AM
    was there a reason you didn't try the built-in clock app? it has an alarm and timer mode as well.
    10-31-11 01:31 AM
    was there a reason you didn't try the built-in clock app? it has an alarm and timer mode as well.
    I think it's because he needs 3 timers to run simultaneously in the background.
    10-31-11 01:38 AM
    I think he's looking for multiple running timers - apparently the native one gives you multiple clocks but not multiple timers? Too bad.
    10-31-11 01:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD