Does anyone know if there is a timeline/ETA for a native Twitter application from RIM for the playbook such as that found on the BB's.

I'm guessing not because I haven't seen anything, yet.

(Yes, I know about blaq, but not interested)

Thanks
    07-23-11 12:24 PM
    I don't think we'll see one. On the list of things that a web browser does but an app does better, Twitter is all the way at the bottom behind things like email and Skype.

The alternative is that a 3rd party developer could make something high quality like FlipBoard, but there simply aren't enough PlayBooks in customer hands to justify spending that kind of time yet.
    07-23-11 12:40 PM
    Tweedles is a free twitterapp for playbook anything for you?
    07-23-11 12:47 PM
    I don't think we'll see one. On the list of things that a web browser does but an app does better, Twitter is all the way at the bottom behind things like email and Skype.

The alternative is that a 3rd party developer could make something high quality like FlipBoard, but there simply aren't enough PlayBooks in customer hands to justify spending that kind of time yet.
    I agree with most all of your points. I'm hopeful that RIM will release one eventually though.
    07-23-11 01:21 PM
    I doubt there will be one any time soon but check out blaq, it cost but its a good twitter client.
    Blaq
    07-23-11 01:54 PM
    There's also BlackBird as well.
    07-23-11 01:54 PM
    waiting for the native twitter app too. looks like it's gonna be a long wait based on posts above this.
    07-26-11 03:28 AM
    Blaq is not even as good as Twitter for BB by RIM (which in my opinion is not as good as UberSocial for BB). I really hope they make a Twitter app soon. Desperately need one.
    07-26-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD