I have already got my Tic Tac Toe app into the App World
    BlackBerry App World - Tic Tac Toe
    Please take a look/download.

I also have a Hulu App, Wikipedia app, Travel London App, Facebook App and two games coming to the PlayBook soon, plus a Windows Live Messenger app (if I can work out the API).

If you have used my app, any suggestion or any suggestion for other apps you would like. (bar: E-Book, E-Mail - I already know people want these)
    04-22-11 06:29 PM
    Plus I would like to create a crackberry app for the PlayBook and Smartphones, but had no reply about that yet .
    04-22-11 06:31 PM
    can you make a gameboy emulator app?
    04-22-11 10:53 PM
    ^good idea!

How about an app player for ios games too. Since they are designed for the touch screen you know they should work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 07:22 AM
    how about a standby/lock app?
    04-23-11 11:46 AM
    thanks ssaywell, id really appreciate that WLM app!
    04-23-11 01:05 PM
    gameboy emulator and ios games can't be done till the native DK is out, and not sure about iOS Apple may come raid my house and take my computer :P

WLM is being worked on as I speak
    04-23-11 05:28 PM
    I have already got my Tic Tac Toe app into the App World
    BlackBerry App World - Tic Tac Toe
    Please take a look/download.

I also have a Hulu App, Wikipedia app, Travel London App, Facebook App and two games coming to the PlayBook soon, plus a Windows Live Messenger app (if I can work out the API).

If you have used my app, any suggestion or any suggestion for other apps you would like. (bar: E-Book, E-Mail - I already know people want these)
    Thanks Steve for the tic-tac-toe game! Appreciate the efforts in making these apps for us. Any updates on the hulu app from bb? Thanks again.
    05-01-11 04:51 PM
    There is an update for the Tic Tac Toe app coming soon that will allow two player mode, and working on an update to the UI as well.

Hulu App: It's waiting on testing house currently, but I don't think it will work now due to Hulu making changes to there systems, trying to find another way round but this is kinda hard as I don't actually live in the US so can't really try it out , but I'm am trying and hopfully I will find something.
    05-01-11 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD