Even at 99 cents I feel ripped off. The QTEs are incredibly annoying given they make you reach across the center of the screen (fine for a 3.5", terrible for a 7"), and are pretty much just jump in a particular direction. The game encourages combos, but locks you in to them so you can't quickly dodge when you see a boss setting something up (and not all actions set off spidey-sense), and in general it's just dull. Like a 90s arcade beat em up. Maybe Spiderman 2 for GC is a bit much to expect here from Gameloft, but this was unusually bad.
    05-15-12 10:30 AM
    How long did you play it for? 5 seconds? You can dodge attack while combo-ing and the controls work great here
    05-15-12 10:38 AM
    the spider sense can works even if you're still doing combo
    I bet you either have really slow reaction or really big fingers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    05-15-12 01:21 PM
    I enjoyed the game, no problems.
    05-15-12 02:21 PM
    The game is too easy lol.
    05-15-12 02:22 PM
    the spider sense can works even if you're still doing combo
    I bet you either have really slow reaction or really big fingers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Crackberry Apps
    Yes, but not all attacks set off spider sense, as I said in the OP.
    05-15-12 02:30 PM
    No problems here, love it! It's easy on easy impossible on hard controls are not fast enough
    05-15-12 03:46 PM
    I haven't heard my gf complain about the controls
    joski likes this.
    05-15-12 03:56 PM
    The game's pretty fun, but it surely can be a little tough if you're not familiar with the gameplay
    05-16-12 10:43 AM
    Hey guys - you can move the controls around in the setup screen. But I don't quite get the complaint. The controls will always be a bit awkward while holding a tablet. It's all thumbs unless the game includes the screen tilts. Anyway, try moving the buttons and joypad around and see if it helps. I hate to see Spidey get complaints...
    05-16-12 11:19 AM
    I already moved the controls. That's not the issue, although it would be another one if I couldn't.

Moving the controls does nothing for the QTEs, and using spidey-sense to dodge does nothing if it doesn't show up before an attack.

Even if the controls were all flawless and it didn't have the horror that is QTEs, it would still just be a boring game. It's one fight after another, going through a set linnear path. It's just not engaging enough to keep playing.

GT Racing Motor Academy has problems, but I'm just waiting on the bugs to get fixed before I play it more. Spiderman... I don't care if they fix the bugs, I wouldn't feel like playing it again. I'd rather re-do a map in GLWG or play a few random holes in Let's Golf 2 than play Spiderman.
    05-16-12 03:29 PM
    And that is why nothing works for everyone.
    05-16-12 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD