Just curious if the handful of file browser apps allow for thumbnail views on the sd card.
    10-28-11 09:01 PM
    Better still: Files & Folders handles the EXIF thumbnails inside your pics, so it doesn't have to load the entire pic just to display a thumbnail.

As with any file mananger, Bridge access is hit-and-mis depending on phone OS and BES, so give the trial version a spin before making up your mind.
    10-28-11 10:46 PM
    It is a definite miss on BES in my case. What bothers me is that none of the companies developing the application are upfront with this problem.
    10-29-11 11:48 AM
    Sorry to hear that, albadea.

This is why we don't mention bridge file access in the description of our app. Files & Folders has a bridge function which works for most users, but as we cannot guarantee it will work for everybody, we don't advertise it.

Besides, we offer a trial version so you can test this sort of thing before deciding.

It is an OS issue, by the way, not a problem with the app, and has been reported to RIM.
    Last edited by Innovatology; 10-29-11 at 12:10 PM.
    10-29-11 12:03 PM
    Thank you very much. The app runs rather well. I'll keep it in mind once i have need of it in the next few months.
    10-30-11 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD