Every time I use stumble upon for a bit and "stumble" if I exit and go to file manager, select playbook, and then pictures, I have loads of unwanted pictures saved on there! It seems every time I stumble, it saves a profile picture of the person who liked it or something of that sort to my playbook.

I just spent 30 minutes of my time deleting previous stored pictures from it (about 450) and I don't plan on doing that again, especially when file manager doesn't allow multiple selections. Anyone else experiencing this?
    03-19-12 04:51 AM
    haha that's funny because I looked into my file manager and I too have a ton of pictures in it. Stuff from not only Sumble Upon but also Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, Facebook, and other pictures where I have no clue as to where they came from.

Did you use the SU website or the Android App? I think its all from the Android applications.
    03-19-12 05:33 AM
    haha that's funny because I looked into my file manager and I too have a ton of pictures in it. Stuff from not only Sumble Upon but also Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, Facebook, and other pictures where I have no clue as to where they came from.

Did you use the SU website or the Android App? I think its all from the Android applications.
    This is the StumbleUpon Android app that I downloaded directly from Appworld.
    samson47 likes this.
    03-19-12 09:02 AM
    Does not happen on the SU website.
    03-19-12 09:37 AM
    It's the Android apps, they cache images and then the file manager picks up on them. Which is annoying. Dunno if there is any way around it...
    03-19-12 12:27 PM
    Anyone why Stumble upon is no longer in appworld?
    03-21-12 09:55 PM
    Anyone why Stumble upon is no longer in appworld?
    Probably because that app was not submitted by StumbleUpon. RIM has the rule that only the original app developer may submit a repackaged Android app to AppWorld.

That said, it can be sideloaded. It's available here: Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    03-22-12 12:27 AM
    Probably because that app was not submitted by StumbleUpon. RIM has the rule that only the original app developer may submit a repackaged Android app to AppWorld.

That said, it can be sideloaded. It's available here: Blackberry Playbook Android Apps | Good e-Reader Android App Store - Playbook App Store - We support Kobo Vox, Kindle Fire, Blackberry Playbook and More
    Or you can just use the website which works fine from the playbook browser. Much better experience IMO, and less crash prone than anything running in Android player.
    03-22-12 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD