Exactly a week since RIM rolled out its first major update for PlayBook's firmware, HandyGames has revealed it's bringing six of its biggest releases to the tablet.

The games which include Guns'n'Glory, Townsmen 6, Aporkalypse: Pigs of Doom, Cyberlords: Arcology, Tattoo Tycoon and infeCCt have all previously been released on Android and mark a return to BlackBerry for the studio.
    HandyGames hit for six on BlackBerry PlayBook, news, HandyGames news, PocketGamer.biz
    02-28-12 07:14 AM
    Right now has two versions of the Aporkalipse .. In Appworld. Apparently the same content and pics. One published by Handster FREE and other published by HandyGames Paid...

Free version (14 MB) is good in evaluation : 4.5 stars. I will try it. Paid version has not evaluation yet.

Crazy thing that looks like the same what happened with Dolphin Browser, published by partner and after some polemics, go out of the Appworld because software maker doesn't know of this.
    02-28-12 07:52 AM
    lol. Handster is being a bit overenthusiastic. No harm done I guess since it is just an evaluation version
    02-28-12 08:28 AM
    I noticed Tattoo Tycoon was in there. It looked interesting but I'm a bit gun shy. I do like Tycoon games.
    02-28-12 10:10 AM
    Townsmen 6 looking half decent but overall not that impressed by this developer. The graphics are not EA or Gameloft quality. Reminds me of old 1980's donkey Kong graphics but there's a lot of mobile game developers guilty of this. Which really bugs me.
    I'll be waiting to find out whether these are running in the android player or natively.
    Last edited by omniusovermind; 02-28-12 at 10:57 AM.
    02-28-12 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD