I see file browser and what not... can they?
    05-19-11 09:50 PM
    I see file browser and what not... can they?
    I don't think so. If you're talking about plugging a drive into the Playbook's USB port, that would require USB Host capabilities which the Playbook doesn't have today.

I remember seeing it mentioned in a thread somewhere that someone at RIM had said it would come in an OS update one day, but who knows? At this point I'll just happy to be able organize my browser bookmarks..
    05-19-11 10:23 PM
    I don't think so. If you're talking about plugging a drive into the Playbook's USB port, that would require USB Host capabilities which the Playbook doesn't have today.

I remember seeing it mentioned in a thread somewhere that someone at RIM had said it would come in an OS update one day, but who knows? At this point I'll just happy to be able organize my browser bookmarks..
    Word to that! And yea well can't wait for this app to come out. I was exactly talking about plugging a external hard drive in the USB
    05-19-11 10:29 PM
    Apparently, there is a wifi? drive or similar being discussed in the main PB forum that does work.
    05-19-11 11:27 PM
    i see to 3g wifi router huawey e5830 witch support miniSD card 64gb
    sorry my english.
    05-21-11 02:18 AM
    i see to 3g wifi router huawey e5830 witch support miniSD card 64gb
    sorry my english.
    A quick search indicates its only a card reader when connected via usb... unless there's been an update that allows it to be network storage....?
    05-21-11 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD