I've got 60 Kindle books. Can I dl an app to the PB that allows me to access these books like I can with the iPad? Thanks in advance.
    05-09-11 02:07 PM
    Not at the moment.
    05-09-11 02:32 PM
    End of May- see the discussion in the PB Apps forum
    05-09-11 02:38 PM
    End of may is what I was told. Has anyone else been able to get someone at amazon to tell them that as well?
    05-09-11 05:37 PM
    yeah i tried to confirm that end of may thing and amazon sent me another email back stating that they haven't released a date to be released yet. that end of may thing might be bs. i could be wrong but i've sent them several emails and keep getting the same response.
    05-09-11 07:17 PM
    i emailed via press channels. got a reply but still awaiting an official response.
    05-09-11 07:20 PM
    I've got 60 Kindle books. Can I dl an app to the PB that allows me to access these books like I can with the iPad? Thanks in advance.
    Must be a BB or RIM thing. It is on Apple and Android devices.
    05-09-11 07:39 PM
    Must be a BB or RIM thing. It is on Apple and Android devices.
    his question was explicitely about the playbook aka in the playbook forums. It is neither a BB or a RIM thing as the Kindle is on BB phones, please troll elsewhere.

As has already been answered as of right now there isnt a Kindle app for the Playbook, supposedly its supposed to be out before the end of the month but we have heard that, that date might be a fabricated date, we are still awaiting further confirmatiom
    05-09-11 07:59 PM
    Does anyone know if the kindle web viewer works in the Playbook browser? I haven't had a chance to give it a try yet, but that might tide us over until the app comes out.
    05-09-11 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD