Did a search first, so if this has been covered, I am sorry for being redundant.

is there any app or any way to view websites without it defaulting to a mobile version? Love my Playbook, but don't like having to settle for a mobile version of a website.

Have to add that the playbook does it whether it is bridged or not, but most of the time I am using it bridged.

Thanks in advance for you help.
    01-31-12 08:42 AM
    Try Simple Browser, it let you choose browser agent (Firefox, Explorer, iPad, Androd) etc and it work very well.
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    01-31-12 08:46 AM
    Try Simple Browser, it let you choose browser agent (Firefox, Explorer, iPad, Androd) etc and it work very well.
    Browsers identify themselves through the User Agent. The stock Browser in the BBPB doesn't have a way to change this.

You can use Simple Browser as suggested, or try Dolphin HD if you care to port a great browser from the Android ecosystem.
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    01-31-12 11:22 AM
    Very glad to see this thread, let me know how a lot of knowledge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves
    03-26-12 09:20 PM
    Is Simple Browser still in App World? I did a search for it and can't find it. (I did sideload it a while back and still have it, but for new users I was just curious)
    03-26-12 10:49 PM
    Is Simple Browser still in App World? I did a search for it and can't find it. (I did sideload it a while back and still have it, but for new users I was just curious)
    I searched for "browser" and both the free and paid versions show up. (Sort alpha and scroll to the "S")
    03-27-12 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD