Did a search first, so if this has been covered, I am sorry for being redundant.

is there any app or any way to view websites without it defaulting to a mobile version? Love my Playbook, but don't like having to settle for a mobile version of a website.

Have to add that the playbook does it whether it is bridged or not, but most of the time I am using it bridged.

Thanks in advance for you help.
    01-31-12 08:42 AM
    Try Simple Browser, it let you choose browser agent (Firefox, Explorer, iPad, Andro�d) etc and it work very well.
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    01-31-12 08:46 AM
    Try Simple Browser, it let you choose browser agent (Firefox, Explorer, iPad, Andro�d) etc and it work very well.
    Browsers identify themselves through the User Agent. The stock Browser in the BBPB doesn't have a way to change this.

You can use Simple Browser as suggested, or try Dolphin HD if you care to port a great browser from the Android ecosystem.
    Dale Thomas likes this.
    01-31-12 11:22 AM
    Very glad to see this thread, let me know how a lot of knowledge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Trumpet Wedding Dresses|New Style Wedding Dresses|Column Wedding Dresses|Wedding Dresses with Sleeves
    03-26-12 09:20 PM
    Is Simple Browser still in App World? I did a search for it and can't find it. (I did sideload it a while back and still have it, but for new users I was just curious)
    03-26-12 10:49 PM
    Is Simple Browser still in App World? I did a search for it and can't find it. (I did sideload it a while back and still have it, but for new users I was just curious)
    I searched for "browser" and both the free and paid versions show up. (Sort alpha and scroll to the "S")
    03-27-12 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD