I was just checking app world and noticed that the scrapbook app demonstrated by TAT earlier in the year is available. Looks like the apps are starting to roll in.
    05-02-11 10:48 AM
    Nice, gotta check this one out, looked like a fun app.

EDIT: Cool little app, very fluid and a nice demonstration of the multitouch (try 4 fingers at once!)
    05-02-11 10:50 AM
    I was just checking app world and noticed that the scrapbook app demonstrated by TAT earlier in the year is available. Looks like the apps are starting to roll in.
    AWESOME! I can't wait to download this!
    05-02-11 10:50 AM
    Love it!
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    05-02-11 11:03 AM
    It's pretty cool but it seems I can't figure out how to use downloaded pictures with it. They show up in a separate album and don't seem to be available in the scrapbook. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    05-02-11 11:10 AM
    Wow they threw this one in under the radar
    05-02-11 11:11 AM
    yea this app is dope, just off the cool factor alone
    05-02-11 11:12 AM
    It's pretty cool but it seems I can't figure out how to use downloaded pictures with it. They show up in a separate album and don't seem to be available in the scrapbook. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    I only used it for a few minutes but I had access to the entire picture folder.

Did any of you figure out how to edit the page you are making? I couldn't seem to change it once I dragged a photo/caption onto the page. I also couldn't get the trash/delete function to work; I had to close the app and start it up again if I wanted to make a new one.
    05-02-11 11:14 AM
    It pulled all my pics from my photos and camera folder.

Also to note since its not exactly evident right away, I was able to download completed pics to my PC, it creates a Scrapbook folder in your photos folder, you can just copy them out of there either through wifi file transfer or usb.
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    05-02-11 11:17 AM
    Out of curiosity, how did you find this ! It's not in the Featured section or in "New" or "Recently Updated".. I wish there were a way to see "more apps by" to see if RIM (/TAT) has released anything else today.. the search functionality in AppWorld leaves a bit to be desired.
    05-02-11 11:20 AM
    the search functionality in AppWorld leaves a bit to be desired.

this has always been the case...always. To the point where i hate searching for anything. I used to search for an app by name, and spell it perfectly, and wouldnt find it. this was of course, knowing it existed.

SEARCH should deff be tweaked/improved
    05-02-11 11:27 AM
    so far no way to delete a hanged page. no way to exit create mode.
    05-02-11 12:05 PM
    this has always been the case...always. To the point where i hate searching for anything. I used to search for an app by name, and spell it perfectly, and wouldnt find it. this was of course, knowing it existed.

SEARCH should deff be tweaked/improved
    I just searched "scrapbook"
    hope that works for you
    05-02-11 12:07 PM
    Has anyone figured out how to delete or even edit an existing slide? The functionality is cool, but deleting slides seems like an essential feature.
    05-02-11 12:14 PM
    OK, you can delete slides by going into your pictures app and deleting them from the Scrapbook folder. Why doesn't it have an in-app delete function. I haven't figured out how to get rid of the first three slides.
    jmarkey77 and 1canuck2 like this.
    05-02-11 12:17 PM
    i hope this means that the media player app they did as a demo will come out as well
    05-02-11 12:40 PM
    not sure how much i'll really use this but it does demonstrate the capabilities of this thing. damn.
    05-02-11 12:46 PM
    would be nice if you can add your own bubbles. right now it is limited to the internals. how about email or upload to facebook within the app? that would be cool!
    05-02-11 01:05 PM
    Awesome little app.

Anyone have the manual on how to use this?
    05-02-11 01:11 PM
    nice app, i cant access all pics though
    05-02-11 01:58 PM
    this is a awsome example of what tat can do. hopefully in the coming months well see some more awsome coming from them, we just gotta keep our eyes open on the app world.
    05-02-11 03:05 PM
    Nice!, Thanks for the heads up.
    05-02-11 03:11 PM
    hmm... i run the app, pic one of the three default pictures haning and then what? it doesnt seem to load. am i doing something wrong here?
    05-02-11 05:51 PM
    hmm... i run the app, pic one of the three default pictures haning and then what? it doesnt seem to load. am i doing something wrong here?
    Click the "create new" button in the bottom right corner.
    05-02-11 06:00 PM
    Click the "create new" button in the bottom right corner.
    geez i didnt see that! thanks
    05-02-11 06:07 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD