I recently had to uninstall my Tapatalk app due to a problem, but it did not show up on the uninstalled list. When I contacted support, they told me to clear the BB App World cache. None of the methods suggested to me have worked. They did not answer my question concerning repayment.

My question is, if I "purchase" again, will they charge me a second time or will it tell me that I have already purchased this app and let me download it again with no charge (as it does on my iphone)?

Tapatalk is a great app when it works, but I have had so many problems with it.
    04-15-12 10:34 AM
    Send an email to rim and explain the situation. They are usually pretty quick to respond and provide a refund if necessary.

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    04-15-12 11:54 AM
    Send an email to rim and explain the situation. They are usually pretty quick to respond and provide a refund if necessary.

Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    Thank you, Genius of Geniuses.

I had written to three other email addresses for support, but not to appworldbilling.

I would still like to learn how to clear the appworld cache to prevent future problems. Typing rst does not work.
    04-15-12 12:14 PM
    I can't see why they would charge you twice for it or more. The system should just know in there data base that you have purchase the app and you are reinstalling it again. I know that when I buy an app for my ipod, I can delete it and reinstall it again without getting charged as there database knows. But that is my opinion, I am curious to see if you would get charged twice. Hope it works out for you without any hassle.
    04-15-12 01:32 PM
    it's hold alt and type rst. Do it while appworld is open. it should close. Re-open it, let it load and fixed.
    04-15-12 10:11 PM
    That does not work on the pb as it does NOT have an Alt key. It did work at one time in an earlier OS but I don't think just typing RST works anymore.
    04-16-12 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD