49 12
tools
    Signed It. Tweet it.

From Jakarta, Indonesia.
    07-20-11 05:19 AM
    Signed it. Its now 83, on the way up.
    Spread the word guys.
    07-21-11 01:05 AM
    so... anybody try loading it with the leaked android app player?
    07-22-11 09:19 AM
    They have a topic in their feature request part of the Tango website for the development of a playbook app. I suggest that if you would like to see this app on the playbook that you vote for this feature on their site. The link is below:

http://support.tango.me/entries/2024...laybook-tablet
    Last edited by ad19; 09-02-11 at 09:56 PM.
    09-02-11 09:42 PM
    Hey! I've started a petition to get the attention of Tango and hopefully get them started on a Playbook app. I'll be promoting this via twitter. Furthermore, if you have twitter, take a second to sign this petition, it's called a 'Twitition'. Thanks all! If you aren't familiar with Tango, you can check them out at Home - Tango

Why is this cool? We'll be able to video chat with Playbooks, iOS, & Android devices!

Here's the link for the Twitition: twitition - Tango App on BlackBerry Playbook
    Thanks for the support!
    This is an thread from the past, but with the wave of new Playbook owners out there we could band together and show them that there is enough of a user base to warrant Tango for Playbook. Click the link below, log in and vote it up!

Tango on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet : Tango Support Center
    01-22-12 08:37 AM
    This is an thread from the past, but with the wave of new Playbook owners out there we could band together and show them that there is enough of a user base to warrant Tango for Playbook. Click the link below, log in and vote it up!

Man thanks for bringing this thread to life, I never knew it existed. Thanks again.
    Time To Vote.

I Voted but do you think this is valid? This twitition was not started by tango themself, it was started by a new PlayBook user.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 01-22-12 at 09:01 AM.
    01-22-12 08:48 AM
    Man thanks for bringing this thread to life, I never knew it existed. Thanks again.
    Time To Vote.

I Voted but do you think this is valid? This twitition was not started by tango themself, it was started by a new PlayBook user.
    My bad, I would suggest going to the Tango feature request link that I added. It is their site and they monitor that area(I hope!). If you back out one level, you can see that they have a "planned" next to BB phones so I think with a little push we can get it on PB first!

Here it is...

http://support.tango.me/entries/2024...laybook-tablet
    01-22-12 09:08 AM
    My bad, I would suggest going to the Tango feature request link that I added. It is their site and they monitor that area(I hope!). If you back out one level, you can see that they have a "planned" next to BB phones so I think with a little push we can get it on PB first!

Here it is...

There are not planning to make an app for BB. Screen Shot added.
    01-22-12 09:19 AM
    I suppose if I want to add to the number I have to make a twitter account, ugh been avoiding doing that since I'm not interested in twitter.
    01-22-12 09:26 AM
    I suppose if I want to add to the number I have to make a twitter account, ugh been avoiding doing that since I'm not interested in twitter.
    Just to be clear, the tango feature request link is where I think we can get the most action not twitter. Also you can login under a variety of accounts.
    Tango Support Center : Feature Requests

I see "planned" next to the phones now. Admittedly I am unsure what that means.
    01-22-12 09:55 AM
    Just to be clear, the tango feature request link is where I think we can get the most action not twitter. Also you can login under a variety of accounts.
    Tango Support Center : Feature Requests

I see "planned" next to the phones now. Admittedly I am unsure what that means.
    Planned means they are planning to start but not yet started, this might take from few month to years.

I think they would choose a platform which has huge demand for the app, that explains why we need to vote.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    01-22-12 10:41 AM
    I added my 2 cents even though I'd probably never use it.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    01-22-12 10:54 AM
    Cumon guys lets vote this one, this will really take out need for Skype and will help to strengthen their competition.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    01-22-12 11:52 AM
    bumppppppppppp
    02-23-12 02:52 PM
    Hope no one has forgotten this. Now that we have a lot more playbook out in the market, hopefully everyone can do their part in helping to push the votes up. Since Playbook OS is essentially BB10, we would be doing future BB10 owners a favour as well. Remember that Tango is already on android and iphone, and PC. so this could be the cross platform video chat alternative we have been looking for, since Skype is still a giant question mark at this point. cheers.

http://support.tango.me/forums/327482-feature-requests
    Toodeurep likes this.
    03-17-12 10:50 AM
    signed ittttttt
    Toodeurep and Alex_Hong like this.
    03-17-12 10:58 AM
    Sign now.............
    Toodeurep and Alex_Hong like this.
    03-17-12 11:13 AM
    We need more votes! despite being at the top of the request list. Playbook is still not under planned. We need to really show Tango's developer that we really want their app. Since Tango is already available on PC, and the Mac version is planned, we could very well have a truly cross platform video chat app. Yes, we still want skype, but it doesn't hurt to have another alternative in our ecosystem. So CrackBerry community please unite. This is not just for playbook owners, its for BB10 as well.
    03-18-12 04:30 AM
    Signed it!
    04-11-12 01:24 PM
    Just signed it.
    04-11-12 02:23 PM
    Keep the signatures coming. Tango recently got a 40 million dollar investment the other day from Qualcomm, hopefully they put the money to good use and make it the first true cross-platform video chat.
    04-22-12 06:57 PM
    Bump,

Just saw this and signed the twitition
    Keep signing and show some support
    05-05-12 09:59 PM
    They have a topic in their feature request part of the Tango website for the development of a playbook app. I suggest that if you would like to see this app on the playbook that you vote for this feature on their site. The link is below:

Tango Support for BlackBerry PlayBook : Tango Support Center
    Ok that link makes me sad. Almost a full year of begging and no response, no updates, no reasons, no "in the works", no "will be ready for BB10"...nothing.
    05-06-12 01:26 PM
    Signed it from my PlayBook I was number 465 meaning there are now 100 more signatures to the petition than there are days in the year!! Get into gear Tango!!
    11-19-12 08:39 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD